• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
A lot of my firends just finish KH2 then we started talking about the relationship between Sora and Kairi. My friends thinks its official that there a couple ever since Kairi huged Sora near the end. But I don't really think there a couple... yet:wub: ha! lol! what do u guys think?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They're not a couple until he gets naked pictures of her to make posters and t-shirts of

Lost_key1013

Just because a girl hugs you doesn't mean you're going out. They need to do more than that to be considered a couple.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If they are on the beach sleeping together then maybe that would make it official. Or they stay overnight in the secret place and not come out once.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
WRONG PUCK if they came once or twice they would be a couple

^^

well you see, If a hero kills 13 people, then runs of 13 floors of a castle just for a girl, you would think we would have the balls to ask her out, but no, not sora.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
If they are on the beach sleeping together then maybe that would make it official.

But..bbut..b-but Riku was there sleeping with them too so uh yeah semi-gay love triangle..lawl

Nah they ain't officially a couple yet until both of them says " I love and or like you" there are nothing but friends. Sora just not ready to say he likes a girl..and Kairi ..she's ready for anything. =O

Puck

I think Sora is going through that phase. The 'afraid to tell girl your feelings' phase. It takes some serious guts to say it.

Balla

i think when they kiss and tell each other there feelings then there are a offically a couple. thats what i think.
but right now they aren't

Puck

He better get with her or otherwise he's going to have a real pissed off nobody who could give him haunting nightmares when he sleeps.

Puck

Either way, we have got to have some more serious SoraxKairi stuff in future games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back