• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are ghost real

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

Well are they? I mean there hasn't been any actual evidence that they are but then again, their hasn't been any evidence that they aren't? So what do you think? Real or not?
This is one of those things we'll never know for sure. Unless we're dead.

ultamaSora

I saw something on Yahoo! that a scientist proved that ghost couldn't be real. If they can go through things and be able to walk, Then that goes against one of Newton's laws of motion. You have to be solid to walk because you push yourself forward, if a ghost tried to walk nothing would happen.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I saw something on Yahoo! that a scientist proved that ghost couldn't be real. If they can go through things and be able to walk, Then that goes against one of Newton's laws of motion. You have to be solid to walk because you push yourself forward, if a ghost tried to walk nothing would happen.

No one ever said ghosts couldn't be solid

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl

really, water pushes itself forward, is that solid. And I think newton's laws of motion applied to beings that still are a solid organism on this earth

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i don't think they are real. there are just many coincidences that make ppl think that they are real. there are also electrical interferences and such that make images. supposedly there is supposed to be a ghost in my house because the previous owner hung himself in the basement, and it is said that there is a ghost here, but ive never had anything really strange happen or any weird glimpses of anything.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh please. Everybody whines about haunted houses, but when the moment of experimentation comes, nothing unusual is seen. Coincidence? Hah.

Soraroxrikusux05

exactly i saw this one show on national geographic once where they interview these guys who debunk ghost footage by finding out how they fake the footage and recreating it. same with UFO's once our technology advanced and we could investigate these things we suddenly "stopped" seeing aliens so much.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Believing in ghosts is equivocable to believing in God...you hope there's something after you die (i.e. a material reincarnation/heaven), but in reality there isn't.

Soraroxrikusux05

Believing in ghosts is equivocable to believing in God...you hope there's something after you die (i.e. a material reincarnation/heaven), but in reality there isn't.
no, you simply don't know, and won't know. which is why you'll have to find out when you die.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Wrong. He won't find out. He'll die, and he'll never be able to think again.

CK the Fat

I agree with phoenix... that SCIFI show called like Ghost Hunters is always inconclusive and complete crap.

Nor do I think that you find out whether ghosts exist or not when you die, but due to my own beleifs, not phoenix's reasoning... let's keep that debate out of here.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman

Well then chaywa I hope that when you die what you think wil happen will happen, NOTHING.

~~P.S.~~ Same with you phionex.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back