• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Cheat Codes Good or Bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Have you ever wanted to just beat a game so bad but you just couldn't do it because you didn't feel like leveling up or collecting a certain amount of items. Well you are always turned to the opotion of using cheats to get further into the game and get the story. But does it ever sit uneasy with you. Express your opinions about Cheat codes here. Are you For Cheat codes or do you want them outlawed. Do you prefer to earn your game ending or do you want to kick alot of ass with cheats. Answer this very quesiton.

Me I'm for Cheats. It all depends on the game. If it's an RPG then I tend to not use them too much. Sure you get they story but it gets kinda boring nto being able to use stategy in battles. But any other genre especially FPS's and Fighting games. I go crazy with'm. You don't have to do any work and in those types of games there isn't that much story so you don't have to be bored earnin the unlockables you can just well....GET'M.

Again Express your opinions.

Destiniesdoor

It depends on the game. Some games, when you add cheats to them, are just boring...it's like too easy and yeah. But othergames...are reallly cool with cheats...they work cool, and yeah, there fun. Other games, like Kingdom Heats 1 & 2...There cool if you can find cheats for them, but you should beat the game first. All in all, it just depends on the game.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Lmao, very nice square, but you know, you are what you eat ~_^. Anyways, im for them.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I think it's neither. It depends on the opinion of the person to say whether it's good or bad, but that's not the outright answer because they are just opinions. I don't mind using cheats AFTER I have beaten the game. Before I have beaten it, I use my own strategies to get past an obstacle. Using cheats on certain things can make it somewhat fun. So I say that it's not good or bad because they are all OPINIONS which means it isn't the definate answer to whether it's good or bad.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
The only time that I ever used cheats to get through a game quicker without having already beat it before, was in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. That is becuse Marvel Nemesis has one of the worst, lamest, and all around most terrible story modes known to mankind. Fortunately, it has a very fun VS mode, but in order to get the full effect of VS mode, you have to unlock all characters. Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to bear through the undeniably crappy story mode.

S

Shadow Soldier

Square Ninja said:
Cheats are like tampons, only p*****s need them.

You said that before on this forum. Im positive you did. I laughed so hard. And I did again! XD I never get tired of your smart ass bull shit.

Anyways, the only time I cheat, is if I beat the game through, got everything.. and just feel like screwing around

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
Oh btw, I just remembered, I cheat when I play GTA also, but then again that's a given. I mean, c'mon, the cheat codes are, like, half the fun of GTA.

Hell yeah. Cheats are the best in GTA xD.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It truely matters what kind of cheat codes you use.
For me, after I beat a game I may use cheats that have been made for the game, that you actually type in the game on a screen. But with that Armax crap, I never do, it's hacking and it ruins the game. And there is also heavy risk of the disk being corrupted and never usable again.
In other words... hacking devices (gameshark, armax, etc.) are bad, cheat codes (like in most star wars games there is an option where you can type in a code) are perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back