• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are all of 3D's cutscenes voiced?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It's nice to know that they are. Although I was kinda curious how the bubble scenes would look like if they were implemented lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's nice to know that they are. Although I was kinda curious how the bubble scenes would look like if they were implemented lol.

Your avatar is the reason we need 3D in cut-scenes.

axel95

Awards
Now I'm actually more excited for the game now! I for one probably won't be playing much (if any) of the game in 3D. I get REALLY sick REALLY quick with 3D.

BagelBreath

Awards
Underage drinking. I was mainly pointing it out for comedic purposes, I don't care how anybody lives their lives, I was just taking notice to that.
The legal drinking age here in B.C. Canada is 19. :p
I'm not sure where that other girl is from though.

Playing drunk with the 3D on would be frustrating.
The 3DS has a sweet spot. You have to hold it a certain way to see the 3D - otherwise it just looks blurry.

Anyways, yeah, I find myself only using the 3D for cut-scenes, and whenever I'm in a new area/map/stage, but only briefly. I imagine I'd do the same with KHDDD.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize she has a vagina. My bad.
girl*

fixed it nao.

I do hope they continue the trend of fully voice cutscenes. Days is a struggle to get through. I didn't absorb some information the first two times I played through it because it all felt mundane.

I pray that fish face(my term is still growing :D) is gone by the next game.​

EternalDreamer

I'm kind of assuming the 3D effect will be akin to that of Kid Icarus Uprising. And i play that with 3d on all the time, so yeah, same for this.

I find it kinda weird how my eyes fail so much, what with having to wear pretty strong glasses and all, but i have absolutely no problems, headaches, or even eye-strain when playing on my 3DS.

......shouldn't someone make a seperate thread for this though? This is kinda offtopic in a 'are cutscenes voiced'-thread :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I remember in an interview that Nomura said that he recommends only having the 3D effect on during cut scenes to prevent straining your eyes

Katsagu

Awards
Oh sweet! Anti-Venom is doing something awesome! Time for...

Beenox to troll me.

Anyway, I'm glad all scenes are voiced, but they probably won't be 3D because of the subtitles.

There is no problem with the subtitles. You can play kid icarus uprising with the subtitles on the top screen and still play in 3D. Well i hope there are no bubble dialogues. I hate those U_U

Magnum

There is no problem with the subtitles. You can play kid icarus uprising with the subtitles on the top screen and still play in 3D. Well i hope there are no bubble dialogues. I hate those U_U

I hate the bubbles, but only in Re:CoM as there were a lot of those in that game. Other than Re:CoM, I have no problem with the bubble dialogue.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I hate the bubbles, but only in Re:CoM as there were a lot of those in that game. Other than Re:CoM, I have no problem with the bubble dialogue.

They were nice when you were given important instructions and you could keep looking over the text and memorize it

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I prefer no text bubbles although they are necessary for some things, like making choices and replies. I think it is better when the instructions float at the top of the screen kind of like in KH2 and it gave you a constant reminder about what to do. It kind of annoyed me in KH1 when I kept on having to go back to Kairi to remind myself what items I had left to collect on Destiny Islands.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I fail to see how that was even relevant as a joke and not just annoying spam.

Regardless of that, I'm looking forward to seeing how well the game as a whole looks, and dem cutscenes too. :3

I hope there's a Theater Mode again. ^.^

There is a Theater Mode again. :p Pretty sure it will be implemented into all the games from now on, or at least I hope.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
There is a Theater Mode again. :p Pretty sure it will be implemented into all the games from now on, or at least I hope.

I would not see the point of not having theater mode from now on. It is a nice feature, and not worth getting rid of. So yeah I hope they keep it too.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
/Enter thread
/See people discussing whether or not I have a vagina
/mfw

audrahmph.gif

Chaser, I'm holding you accountable for when people start mistaking me for having a gender.

The only part that I saw with the boxes was
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hey, no fair. I really want to know what this means but I really don't want to be spoiled. :<

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Hey, no fair. I really want to know what this means but I really don't want to be spoiled. :<

It's literally two words, but I have no idea wether or not to call it spoilers because the two words arnt really spoilerish and having those two words have to do with the boxes doesnt spoil any story either

(I know it's kinda hard to follow what I'm trying to say, typing from my phone doesnt help either)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It's literally two words, but I have no idea wether or not to call it spoilers because the two words arnt really spoilerish and having those two words have to do with the boxes doesnt spoil any story either

(I know it's kinda hard to follow what I'm trying to say, typing from my phone doesnt help either)
Nah I clicked on the spoiler box. What I mean is I'm wondering why there are boxes in the ending. I mean, people talking, sure? But I imagine the ending would be me even more likely to be fully voiced than any other portion of the game.

Yes, I've become rather bewildered over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back