• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are all of 3D's cutscenes voiced?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Nah I clicked on the spoiler box. What I mean is I'm wondering why there are boxes in the ending. I mean, people talking, sure? But I imagine the ending would be me even more likely to be fully voiced than any other portion of the game.

Yes, I've become rather bewildered over this.

It's just a part of it. It is just like in KH1 where you are asked by three people what matters most to you and ect.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ova, I'm sure this was meant to help, but if I was tripping before, I'm now tripping balls.
Used only once? During the ending? I could not possibly be more confused.

I'm just going to have to wait and see. I hate you all. :x

Yeah there is no way to explain what the purpose is without spoiling it. :/ Though Hilliboy kind of gave away part of it now I guess

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Ova, I'm sure this was meant to help, but if I was tripping before, I'm now tripping balls.
Used only once? During the ending? I could not possibly be more confused.

I'm just going to have to wait and see. I hate you all. :x

Spoiler Spoiler Show

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
OHHHH, this is that trivia thing Nomura mentioned in an interview, huh? Something about getting the secret ending by answering the questions right and all that.

Wow, I feel pretty dull right now.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
OHHHH, this is that trivia thing Nomura mentioned in an interview, huh? Something about getting the secret ending by answering the questions right and all that.

Don't be, it's hard to explain without spoiling anything xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, that's it :p

Don't feel dull! If I hadn't already seen it I would not have put two and two together so easily either I'm sure haha

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Yeah, that's it :p

Don't feel dull! If I hadn't already seen it I would not have put two and two together so easily either I'm sure haha
Sorry I took so long, I saw two nice posts in a row and had to make sure I was still on KHi and not some deceptively similar imposter site. :p
Haha, thanks to you, too. x'D

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You should be?
I feel like something has been lost in translation.

I've just been trolled all over the place. I'm going to go lie down for a bit.
/is already in bed on my lap top...

Well, there are still speech bubbles :p I did forgot about what Spockanort said though, so my apologies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back