• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are all medals having the equal strength?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesytl

As title mentioned, I'm wondering whether are there medals that are supposed to be stronger than others OR is it all medals are just having identical strength?

I'm aware about the rarity like SR,R and N but are all the cards in SR have equal strength?

jamesytl

Ya I just noticed Tinkerbell and King Mickey are valued more than other medals but have no ideas about other medals though.
Any link or websites that possibly has information on which are the better medals or will you post one as well? :D

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Data is still being gathered on what cards are the best. For now, the best abilities are the Sonic Raid/Ars Arcanum/Break abilities that provide 6-8 hits on a single target, and Mickey that gives a single large damage to all targets.

Some medals may be great at 5* but overtaken by others at 6*, some may be mediocre at 5* but awesome at 6*.

For now, most of the KHII Sora and Rikus, Mickey (Magic), Hercules (Power), Cloud (Power), Stitch (Speed) are arguably the best ones.

-----------------------------------

It is hard to provide a good JP site now. We don't have main sites like gamefaqs where you can go straight to for information on new games. JP guides are mostly wikis and message boards, and there are dozens of them. You have to wait on which gains the most views over a long time and the small ones to die away to know the best sites.

jamesytl

ah alright. which means the 5 stars I get now are mostly not really good.
Now having these 4 5-stars medals :
Weak Hecules, 2 different Donald Duck and a girl with a whip(Wonder who's she? Can't really remember any girl that resembles her)

How do you know the Sora(s) comes from which KH? Because I have 2 Sora (Both from year 2002. 1 No. 80 and 1 No. 105)

BTW Thanks for all the info. and helps. Really appreciate your helps and details :) Arigato!

Antar

Awards
... and a girl with a whip(Wonder who's she? Can't really remember any girl that resembles her)

I think you mean Selphie, she's from the first KH1 game. She's originally from FF8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back