• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Arcade Trouble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I've gotten the high score twice now on Simon (First 40 points, then 42 points) but both times I finished, it didn't register my score because the forum I was logged in. Well, obviously, I was. Each time it took me about 18 minutes, so i'm rather angry that it won't record my score. Why is it doing this?

Last edited:

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Yeah, the same thing happens to me and I get quite angry about it too.
When your not active on a page( we're talking bout the forums) then it automatically logs you out (well, that happens to me, and if I'm not active on the forums for 10 minutes then it logs me out. So it might be the same for you) So if your game takes 18 minutes then your not really active, because your on that same page and not doing nothing but playing the game (I hope that makes sense) So it logs you out for doing nothing.

That's at least my guess and all. That your spending to much time on that page.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
That's what it is. I've had it happen as well.

I really don't have a good suggestion except for to have another page up and hit refresh on it every so once in a while when you can, that way it doesn't log you out. I think it logs you out every fifteen minutes of inactivity. o-o Not sure on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back