• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~ Arc rise Fantasia Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~~The Arc Rise Fantasia Fan club~~

those who join like the game, played it, and probably know about as well. If you don't you can check out your local library for it and play,beach battle is epic and fun. The plot mainly is get 9 rogress and beat your rival Alfonse. The final battle is over this: deciding wither humans decide their future or the Singing stone, Eesa does

Members-
Leaders- Roaringflames co-leaders- Members- Honorary 100th member- Honorary 200th member- Special members- Story writers- Roaringflames Comic people-
motivational media

Beach battle (of course most famous)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alternative

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Final boss the god Eesa yay kill god in game
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Igancy my favorite play the game to learn wa cha

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mascot- Leslie and her boobs!! - [video=youtube;ItHq3YdKM78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHq3YdKM78&feature=relmfu[/video]

hope people join soon and come up with more remarks to this, If you have any problems please contact me. I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THE PLOT TO YOU BABIES GET OUT THERE AND PLAY OR READ REVIEWS YOUR FU.CKING SELF. DAMN I LOVE BEING EVIL. You can ask me questions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back