• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Arby's Fast Food Advertises Using Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not really news worthy, but in the category of "Things That Make Your Day Better," Arby's, the fast food chain, posted this to their Facebook page. I doubt they have a deal with Disney or Square Enix, but I figured it'd be nice if their intended target audience actually saw their spot-on advertising.

Arby's, this does not go unnoticed. Next time I have to choose between you or an alternative fast food chain, this advertisement will be remembered.

609x626.jpeg.80038b68040e4dc7a5258ac890484634.large

The comments section is also there for a good chuckle:

625x540.jpeg.27e829f975d8418bb4de630f73be6701.large

Last edited:

Laeril

Awards
This makes me love Arby's social media guys as much as the guys in charge of their "we have the meats" commercials. I legit heard this in my head in the voice of the voice-over guy in those commercials. Makes it even better in my opinion.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Welp, time to go get some Arby's when I get paid. I've been craving em anyway.

Caxinuld

Awards
I don't have Arby's in Australia, but I can still show them love. I wonder if Tetsuya Nomura has seen this?

Rael_Oblivion

I wondered if anyone would make a post about this when I noticed it on Facebook yesterday! The rest of the Arby's page is full of other game/TV/movie references, as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now I have to know: Who on the advertising team at Arby's is a fan of Kingdom Hearts to actually notice it's new release and go to the trouble of making that image.

Arby's marketing team is a fan of video games and pop culture in general. You only need to scroll their FB page to see all of the different video game, cartoon, anime TV show, and film creations.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Arby's marketing team is a fan of video games and pop culture in general. You only need to scroll their FB page to see all of the different video game, cartoon, anime TV show, and film creations.

Come on though, some of those replies on the their post totally implies that someone on that team is a fan (I always get like this when I see another person is a fan of Kingdom Hearts outside the community XD ).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Why doesn't McDonald's or Burger King do this instead? They're much more popular and have advertised Disney before.
OH! Burger King would be perfect! All they'd have to do is use a KH crown design for those paper crowns of theirs.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
OH! Burger King would be perfect! All they'd have to do is use a KH crown design for those paper crowns of theirs.

Dear God. I just had a mental pic of Master Xehanort giving his "When a Keyblade War raged.", only with "burger" instead of "Keyblade"... xD

Kagayaki

Awards
Is it bad that I'm totally craving a beef n' cheddar sandwich after reading this thread? XD;

Subway should advertise Kingdom Hearts because they advertise Disney all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back