• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Arakawa Under the Bridge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
An interesting series from the latest season of anime.

First episode was a disappointment compared to the hype I had created myself for how random and bizarre the series could be, but as the series goes on I've found that the series has found its stride and I'm loving it. I love the cast of characters here, I really do.

wikiwiki yo' said:
The series tells the story of Kou Ichinomiya, a man who has accomplished many things all by himself. Ever since he was little, his father has taught him one rule: to never be indebted to another person. One day by accident, he falls into a river and almost drowns. A girl by the name of Nino rescues him and in return he owes her his life. Unable to accept the fact that he is indebted to her, he asks her about a way for him to repay her. In the end she tells him to love her. This is the beginning of Kou's life living under a bridge. However, as Kou starts to learn, Arakawa is a place full of weirdos and all of the people living under the bridge are what society would call, "denpasan".

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I actually loved the first episode, maybe 'cause I had never heard of it and so I had no expectations. Last episode I watched was when Stella was introduced, havent had the time to watch the rest. Gotta get to it!

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I liked it, but I had built up waaaaaaayyyyy too much hype for myself.

Yeah, you should keep watching, the latest episode was great.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
lol, anyway, I'm thoroughly enjoying this show. At first I thought it was trying to hard to be weird, but now it's just awesome. There aren't too many shows that feel like time flies when I watch it. The main thing I'm curious about is just how exactly a series like this could end.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hopefully it doesn't end with some bull serious episodes where Kou's father takes over. Personally, I'm hoping he turns out to be more like Shingen.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've seen a couple episodes of this. When I noticed how many chapters are in one episode it made me worried since I don't really like the whole short little scenes piled together because it's based off 4 panel comics... Lucky Star and Azumanga just bored me to death and I barely found myself interested/laughing.

But this show is pretty decent. I like the characters, I find myself actually laughing at the jokes, etc. Good show.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
oh god that secretary. horrific.

found out this series is going to have 24 episodes. this made me happy.

i'm thinking about rewatching the first episode as i'll be more in tune with this series humour now. might appreciate it more.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
ANN said it was running for 24 episodes for one season.

Made me sad that it is now 13 and one of my current favourite series is coming to an end.

But second series being announced has made me a very happy man.

And weeaboo...you could say that is a kappa yes.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Just finished watching the first episode of the new season.

I missed this show so much! ;-;

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Exactly. I missed literally laughing out loud during an anime.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I just watched the first episode of the first season. I think I'm in for a great treat. :3

Is this a great series to watch? :3

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yes it is. Actually, the first episode of the first season was kinda meh; but after that, and when more characters got introduced, it's nothing short of comedic gold.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yes it is. Actually, the first episode of the first season was kinda meh; but after that, and when more characters got introduced, it's nothing short of comedic gold.

Really? :D That's great to hear! ^_^ I'll be watching a few more episodes today it seems! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back