• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ar Max Riku Code

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the organization

does anyone have an AR AMX code for playing as riku? i was trying to find one of these for months until my ps2 broke and i fixed it last night. and i recall someone was working on this code wen it broke.

also...i would like to learn HOW TO MAKE THESE CODES. i have ar max i have like 100 million codes put in but i dont kno how to create them. not to be a nuesance but...im despreate to learn

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
cloud and ninja said:
just get a gameshark...................

i used to use gameshark but i only used it for the ps1.

i want to use an armax too but i don't know where to get one.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Action Replay's so much better than Gameshark...Gah, if I could only find mine...

~Fenris Etheral, who's been driven to the brink of madness by RE4

I

inhiding

Last time I checked, there isn't an ARMAX code for playing as Riku.

.. then again, it's been a few months since I've been to this part of the forum.

the organization

cloud and ninja said:
just get a gameshark...................
gameshark isnt at all better and it doesnt have wat im looking for. u have like no freedom on that thing cuz u cant add new codes

does anyone notice that this quote is from a kid that has a naruto amatar and he thinks the best game ever is ff8.

Last edited:

the organization

btr9095 said:
i used to use gameshark but i only used it for the ps1.

i want to use an armax too but i don't know where to get one.
you can get them at walmart.com but not the store and best buy and circut city

sry but the double post

Ty Leonheart

the organization said:
gameshark isnt at all better and it doesnt have wat im looking for. u have like no freedom on that thing cuz u cant add new codes

does anyone notice that this quote is from a kid that has a naruto amatar and he thinks the best game ever is ff8.

People who have realized that FF 8 is the best game ever can use whatever they want fo an avatar. But...I use Squall.

cloud and ninja

the organization said:

YOU CALLIN ME A KID WHEN I 14 AND YOU 12.NARUTO IS BETTER THEN ROX-ASS.AND FF8 IS AWSOME AND SO IS FF7.YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS THAT I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.and i dont like armax cuz i cant make codes.its kinda stupid.well not rlly i just prefor gameshark.and dont double post.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay okay, everyone calm down.
Although I personally depise Armax and all those hacking devices (they ruin the game), just search this forum for "ARMAX codes" and you'll get a few threads. Some of them were generous enough to give all the codes possible. I looked it over and saw a code for Riku. But keep in mind, he's not that good. He can only do two moves... I'll try to post a link for the thread that has it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay I think this should work... the first code is to get Riku and the others will raise his stats.

Riku Codes..
GQPM-AX10-J8H8N

Restore Full HP
ZZ3Z-2J14-KVP8W
2ZWP-3AWZ-K8108

Max HP
N72U-ZTDC-X6D7Z
5ZB3-QZ8B-M53YD

Restore Full MP
TYBK-8R15-YDC3Y
UY9U-44M8-ZP9MG

Max MP
EJW1-KFB7-UXDQY
90Q0-9D6E-R2YGA

Max AP
U7A9-HZGD-W7ZPD
GE33-DT1Q-B7KHQ

Max Strength
JWHW-XD8J-XWF9T
UTPH-KBH4-AEAN9

Max Magic
WZR8-MREP-WZY1A
2U84-DFHN-89V7M

Max Defense
C8Y5-U4UF-JN73J
X7V6-EYG8-0659C

Ty Leonheart

the organization said:

Again I quote. you are twelve. He is thirteen. And you are calling him a kid. I'm sorry if this offends you but....... as Cloud and Ninja always says

"Go screw a goat"

A

Audo

Playing as Riku doesnt work apparantly, something in the game's code wont allow it (believe me i tried) and a ARMax is better than Gameshark now that Gameshark is owned by Madcatz. but ill give that code a shot, see if it works, if it does ill rep you etc. ^^

and cloud and ninja,
your outburst just proved that you are a kid >.> and ARMax cant wreck your game either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back