• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AR MAX question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

u know the ar max cheat disc well i got the USA version of kh2 and i live in europe and have to use swap magic to play it and now then im planning to buy the ar max disc to do those awesome codes but there is just 1 problem ( i think ) and its like if im buying the ar max in europe does that mean that i cant get the codes from that from the US www.codejunkies.com site or what ? and how do i get kh2 codes on my disc are they there when u buy ar max ? and one more question coz when i have the codes on the disc and got the US version of kh2... dosnt the cheat disc say that u have to press "X" to open disctray and then insert game and then press x again but then i have to put in swap magic and then kh2 and that dosnt work :confused:

Vin

Bronze Member
lol^ idk how to help u mabey u should tey the sticky thread in the kh2 section i think its called questions about imports come here ?

Aros123

i think i know what your asking. if you have the us version of kh2 you need the us version of ar max. now whether or not it comes with codes i'm not sure, it come with codes for most of the ps2 games out so far but you can get the codes at www.codejunkies.com and when you go there first click on the us version site to get the codes. and as for activating it, you put the ar max in, then select the game and codes you want to use, then when your done you have to open the disk, take out the ar max and then put in the game. hope this helps

zora keyblade

stfu i already beat it :D so im just going to have fun hehe

but aros123 do i have to use swap magic to play kh2 when i use the armazx ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back