• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AR Max or Ps2 Ultimate Codes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
1st of all, wats ps2 ultimate codes, dont call me stupid cause ive never heard of em
and 2nd of all, i dont even know how to get ar max??? and it SUX!!!!!! is it in a disc like for kh1, or do u have to download it, and (once again) dont call me stupid if it is for a disc because ive NEVER seen it ANYWHERE!!!!!! oh and sry im of no use to u, lol

MP3Gamefreak

1. The link to the Kingdom Hearts 2 Ultimate Codes is here;

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Ulti...50774/catOid/-13250/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

2. ARMAX aka Action Replay Max is for the ps2 and here's a link to their official site; http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=211

There is two different kinds of ARMAX. One comes with a usb drive to transfer files. And the other comes without it. It is a disc that is preloaded with cheats but to get the new kingdom hearts 2 codes is that you have to download the codelist using a program called MaxDrive PS2. And Barxin nobody would call you stupid. You were trying your best. I hope this information is enough. See ya.

I

inhiding

MP3Gamefreak said:
And Barxin nobody would call you stupid.
I would. I don't even understand what point he's trying to get across.

You should get the ARMAX. You're spending more money, but it works for all games on the PS2, and you can load far more codes for KH2 compared to the disc (where you can only load two codes).

the organization

ar max is the best bcause it comes packed with cheats hen u buy it like gameshark but it also has a cosebreaker type thing where you can make ur own codes if u kno how to do it. u can practically hack the game.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That sounds awesome! I might pick one up too...:D How much is the one with the usb drive compared to the one without?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back