• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AR card help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, so when I try to use my random AR card for Sudo Neku, Meowjesty, or the other one, I keep getting Sudo Neku :/ I'n trying to get Meowjesty. I've denied my Sudo Neku, i've restarted the game, but I can't seem to get anything else :/ WHY!

Blobbit

Awards
I'm not 100% sure, but I think each AR card has a specific Dream Eater that it gives--yours will always give Sudo Neku. I think if you use other AR cards from online, you may be able to get the other 2, but I'm not sure on that part.

tmujir955

I'm not exactly sure either. I tried using my AR card and I got Ursa Circus. Turned off the game right there and tried again, Ursa Circus again. I tried using the AR card scan on the wiki, Ursa Circus once more! I'm not sure how it works but it seems the first Dream Eater you get from the card is the one you have to take.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just keep trying. Seta had to restart the game over 10 times before he finally got Meowjesty instead of Sudo Neku.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
This thread seems appropriate enough: is it actually possible to get all three of them?

ShailsTDSPT

I think the card will ALWAYS give the same Dream Eater in that save game. So I think your best bet is create another save file and try your luck. I too got a Sudo Neku (dat moonwalk) and just remembered the AR Card now so I am going to try and get meowjesty.

EDIT: I guess since I carried my dream eaters I can't use my AR Card again :\ Need a completely new save file I guess...

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now, with the MoM edition, you're supposed to get 5 cards right? In a little pack behind the game? I only got three. Is this right?

You're supposed to have five. What the balls. @_@ Square Enix/Nintendo what are you doing @_@ Somebody got two R + R Seals...you only have three cards...

You need to contact Square Enix and Nintendo's support...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Were there 5 in all of the unboxings? I don't remember there being...

The only person I saw actually going through all of the AR cards was the Square Enix unboxing, which did have 5 AR cards. I also have 5 AR cards, so I can confirm that is what you should have gotten.

Last edited:

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
The only person I saw actually going through all of the AR cards was the Square Enix unboxing, which did had 5 AR cards. I also have 5 AR cards, so I can confirm that is what you should have gotten.

Oh ok thanks. I'm missing kab cannon and frootz cat. I guess I'll just call somewhere and see what's up

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Yep. It's supposed to be the card with the three rare DEs on it, Frootz Cat, R + R Seal, and Kab Kannon + the viewing stand AR card.
Really? Dang... From what was said before, I thought that the AR cards in the Mark of Mastery edition were Frootz Cat, Kab Kannon, Meowjesty (just Meowjesty, not Meowjesty being a possibility due to the random DE AR card), the 360-degree viewing stand, and one other AR card that I didn't know. I was going to try and see if any stores had two extra pre-order bonuses so that I could additionally have R&R Seal and try for either Sudo Neku (preferably) or Ursa Ring, though I wasn't sure what I'd get or how things would go until I knew that last AR card in the Mark of Mastery edition. Too bad, then, I guess. At least I can't miss out from the MoM edition lacking a pre-order bonus. :X

Hmm. If I'm not scanning my own 'random DE' AR card again, can I use online scans to get the other two rare Dream Eaters? I highly doubt it, but I thought I'd ask to be certain. (I don't have a 3DS or any device that utilizes AR cards, so I don't know much about how they work.) As long as I can get all of the Dream Eaters and they aren't exclusive to the AR cards, it doesn't matter, anyway, and it was said above that all could be gotten regardless. w00~ I can relax about that now. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back