• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ AquaXZack FC ~ "Crackiness Personified"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ Aqua X Zack Fanclub ~
"Crackiness Personified"

aquack.png

Founder & Owner
Divide&Conquer

Members
Organization_42
Aqua.
RoseateDawn
Azrael
Traskix
aqualight
Lonbilly
madammina
Danica Syer
KeyofDestiny1313
KeyMasterAqua
White-Light​

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
...you know what? Sign me up!

I don't usually embrace pairings before the game about the two characters is released, but I laughed at the picture of Zack asking Aqua for a date! And I think he's probably too young for her (he only looks a little older than Ven), but the concept is funny.

Theart

Awards
...you know what? Sign me up!

I don't usually embrace pairings before the game about the two characters is released, but I laughed at the picture of Zack asking Aqua for a date! And I think he's probably too young for her (he only looks a little older than Ven), but the concept is funny.

Accepted and welcome to the crackiness that is AquaXZack!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i wanna join B)

i hate your sig though. it just doesn't look right o__o [@OP person] he looks so pissed off and she's just clueless thinking he loves her or something o__p poor gilrie...

aww.. zack and aqua xDD i hope she doesn't hit him... O:
[seriously, i like ven+aqua cuz idk it seems cute O:]

but zack and aqua seem funny xDD

Organization_42

Awards
Yaaaay! LOL, I tagged the club.

Now I feel like writing an Aqua/Zack drabble. Of what, I have no idea, but we're going to have a hard time finding fanart/fanvids/fanfiction for these two. I just love that hopeful expression on his face when he asks her out! I have a feeling she turns him down, but I give him credit for trying!

Theart

Awards
i wanna join B)

i hate your sig though. it just doesn't look right o__o [@OP person] he looks so pissed off and she's just clueless thinking he loves her or something o__p poor gilrie...

aww.. zack and aqua xDD i hope she doesn't hit him... O:
[seriously, i like ven+aqua cuz idk it seems cute O:]

but zack and aqua seem funny xDD

Accepted!!! 8D

D8 B-but he's only scowling!!! And she loves his scowl!!! *Is avid IchiHime fan*

XD She probably will... (I like Ven/Aqua too but this is for cracktastic laughs XD)

XDDDD Indeed they do!!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
haha yeah xD

[sorry..im a hardcore ichiruki fan.. ahah sorry sorry! >~<] no harsh feelings! X)

yeah ! zack/aqua! and ven/aqua! :D

i hope he flirts with her a lot xD that'd be funny..

Theart

Awards
haha yeah xD

[sorry..im a hardcore ichiruki fan.. ahah sorry sorry! >~<] no harsh feelings! X)

yeah ! zack/aqua! and ven/aqua! :D

i hope he flirts with her a lot xD that'd be funny..

LMAO Yeah I can see him flirting constantly with her. XDDDDD

*Looks at tags* Wow... who wrote the one about Aqua being on top?! *Hides sheepish grin*
blueelmo.gif

Organization_42

Awards
I don't like Ven/Aqua 'cause I feel like Aqua acts motherly towards him, at least from what I've seen in the trailers. But if you look at the Coliseum scan, Zack looks a little older than Ven (especially with the armor on) and he DEFINITELY doesn't want a parental relationship with Aqua! ;)

Here's the scan that started it all: http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091224_03-04_eng.jpg

Theart

Awards
I don't like Ven/Aqua 'cause I feel like Aqua acts motherly towards him, at least from what I've seen in the trailers. But if you look at the Coliseum scan, Zack looks a little older than Ven (especially with the armor on) and he DEFINITELY doesn't want a parental relationship with Aqua! ;)

Here's the scan that started it all: http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091224_03-04_eng.jpg

XD That's a good point, which is why I'm starting to like TerraXAqua too. ;D Yep, Zack's instead looking for some lovin'... XDDDD

Indeed it is the scan that started it all!!! 8DDDDD

Organization_42

Awards
Terra/Aqua looks interesting, but I'm waiting for BBS for that one. And I just changed my sig to include my favorite KH pairings. Guess who made the list? :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
eh.. i don't think aqua and terra match.. i just don't really see it.. they're both so..serious.. idk..
but with ven/aqua..i like how she acts motherly towards him.. idk i just find that act cute..acting motherly towards the ones you love xD well that's how i act sometimes..that's why i guess i relate it that way xDD

but this is zack and aqua! xDD

i sorta hope he tries "protecting" her sometimes and joke it off. idk. and i hope he's like "will you go out with me NOW? xD" hehehe.

A

Azrael

member me

though i support TerAqua. No wonder Terra fights him.

Organization_42

Awards
Yay, look at all these wonderful new members!

Okay, does anyone have a Zack/Aqua plot bunny? Because I really really want to write a drabble, but I can't think of anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back