• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Voice Actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRVAT

For those of you who did not know Aqua's voice actor in Japanese is Megumi Toyoguchi. Seeing as she played Paine in Final Fantasy X-2, and Kingdom Hearts II (gullwings), in the Japanese versions the English voice actor probably will be Gwendoline Yeo (Paine's english voice actor) assuming it comes to US/ EU.

-I'm fine with her doing Aqua as long as she doesn't deepen her voice like she did with Paine, what do you think?.-

if you want to see what she sounds like, go to the url below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5jwmvfCIM&feature=PlayList&p=D14A768529D4B448&playnext=1&index=46

here's another source

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Aqua

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I dont remember ever seeing that Anyone other than Ven's VA being confirmed.

SKRVAT

sorry bout the links, just copy and paste them i guess, don't know why they wouldn't work

Byronic Hero, go to the wikia.com link and copy paste it; it says there who's voice acting Aqua's Japanese voice near the bottom.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Dont trust Wiki sites, they can be edited by anyone. Plus none of those places have sources for that so. I dont believe it until it is confirmed.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Just because her japanese VA is Paine doesn't mean it'll be Paine's english VA. I havent heard of the same character VA for one character very often, does it?

Besides, I don't think it'd fit her very well. Its too...mature.
dit: wrong word...uhm, too deep maybe? I don't know. I just dont see her with that VA.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
That would be bad.

I imagined Aqua having a MUCH more attractive English voice.

By this logic, MX would be the Third Hokage's voice, as well. And that's...actually kind of fitting. But that isn't the point. The point is: don't make assumptions.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
For those of you who did not know Aqua's voice actor in Japanese is Megumi Toyoguchi. Seeing as she played Paine in Final Fantasy X-2, and Kingdom Hearts II (gullwings), in the Japanese versions the English voice actor probably will be Gwendoline Yeo (Paine's english voice actor) assuming it comes to US/ EU.

-I'm fine with her doing Aqua as long as she doesn't deepen her voice like she did with Paine, what do you think?.-

if you want to see what she sounds like, go to the url below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5jwmvfCIM&feature=PlayList&p=D14A768529D4B448&playnext=1&index=46

here's another source

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Aqua

WIKI LIES TO YOU. LIE I TELL YOU LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't make guesses, btw. Links don't work either...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Links do work. You just have to put them inbetween a [ URL ] link [ / URL ]. Or, go up to this little thing at the top of the box that shows a little earth with a chain beneath it. Click on that, and it'll put in a link for ya.

Wiki is not the best place to garner your information. Also, even if it was confirmed, her voice doesn't really mean anything to the plot. It's not like... a secret like Xion's was, where it sounded like Kairi's.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well Since you get your information from Wiki, the most unreliable source on the net im just gonna go ahead and close this.

Unless of course you can prove me a legitimate link from a credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back