• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's possible boss fight in BBV2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

I was thinking about this for a while actually, assuming that BBSV2 is made and it takes place from BBS to KH or even a bit more, you think that she might have helped Sora fight ASOD indirectly/behind the scene? Maybe he had sme tenticals or some crap flying around that she took down, maybe she even held back a horde of heartless, giving way for Mickey to get to Sora? I dunno just shooting it out there.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Aqua maybe meet Ansem SoD ..
And maybe a fight between them.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I actually doubt Aqua encountered any form of Xehanort in RoD. Ansem SoD probably but only in his hooded deformed pre-riku take over state. Why? Because if she would have seen Ansem SoD face, she wouldn't have thought the Terra was okay when she questioned Ansem the Wise if Terra was the hero going around saving the worlds and crap. I think Aqua only dealt with heartless, heartless, and more heartless. Maybe the occasional Disney villain, but I'm on the fence about any Xehanorts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And Aqua meeting Ansem SOD could lead to them fighting, which would lead to Ansem SOD's lack of physical form in KH1! Thats actually a pretty good idea.

But he never had a physical form since the time of his creation. He was a Heartless/walking Heart until he eventually took Riku's body.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
I actually doubt Aqua encountered any form of Xehanort in RoD. Ansem SoD probably but only in his hooded deformed pre-riku take over state. Why? Because if she would have seen Ansem SoD face, she wouldn't have thought the Terra was okay when she questioned Ansem the Wise if Terra was the hero going around saving the worlds and crap. I think Aqua only dealt with heartless, heartless, and more heartless. Maybe the occasional Disney villain, but I'm on the fence about any Xehanorts.

You've got a good point. That would make for a very boring and unnecessary game though.

EDIT: @Ethnic : I always thought he must have had some physical form. Even if he just looked like a heartless. Maybe he'd look like a special heartless or something.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
No kidding. I think that's why they introduced the idea of having worlds from the realm of light appearing in th realm of darkness to add some sort of diverse opposition for Aqua or something. Then again I'm sure the game won't just be about her :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You've got a good point. That would make for a very boring and unnecessary game though.

EDIT: @Ethnic : I always thought he must have had some physical form. Even if he just looked like a heartless. Maybe he'd look like a special heartless or something.

Hm, I think there is a difference in a physical form and a body. In my opinion and from what we know so far, I think he was just a heart inside of a cloak which served as a "physical form."

Sora also had a "physical form" after he became a walking Heart, but he still had no body until KH2.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Hm, I think there is a difference in a physical form and a body. In my opinion and from what we know so far, I think he was just a heart inside of a cloak which served as a "physical form."

Sora also had a "physical form" after he became a walking Heart, but he still had no body until KH2.

Yeah, you're probably right. I just always pictured him being more heartless-like under the cloak.

Crystal

Silver Member
And Aqua meeting Ansem SOD could lead to them fighting, which would lead to Ansem SOD's lack of physical form in KH1! Thats actually a pretty good idea.

After AX seperated into Xemnas and Ansem SoD, he was just a weak heart, and probably wandering in RoD.
I agree with Relix,the game won't just about Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back