• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm pretty sure I developed a crush on Aqua the second I saw info about her being released...

About the outfit designs, they look awesome. Infact so awesome that I couldn't resist making an Aqua sprite of her in both outfits xD

Check it out.
aquaspritesra3.png

Y

Yannis

I'm pretty sure I developed a crush on Aqua the second I saw info about her being released...

About the outfit designs, they look awesome. Infact so awesome that I couldn't resist making an Aqua sprite of her in both outfits xD

Check it out.
aquaspritesra3.png
The right one looks more kickass :/

The left one looks like a Princess. I think that those armors will be on her like in left pic..

A

Anima Relic

I think Aqua's armor will be on the sprite on the right.

Anyways, the shadow at the beach thing is solved, and it only creates another mystery. For example, if Ven wants to be "erased", why did he ask Aqua? I know there is a connection between her and Kairi, and I've stated before that it has something to do with Namine. I'm led to believe that Namine wasn't the first and only one with the power to meddle with memories.

Eradicated Chaos

The outfit is awesome but there are some faults. Like the top part of torso. Look here
ycjtx.jpg

The part of Aqua's clothing inside the green lined area. Right before the neck connects with her torso, the shirt is well gone. Except for the 2 pink straps. So there is basically no turtle-neck shirt but just a black cloth around her neck, that covers her most of her neck. Then once it reaches the torso, the cloth doesn't continue. So the shirt is just kind of like, well not ripped, but missing pieces of it. Like this I guess.
20qewlx.jpg

The cloth inside the green lined area is missing. Just a small observation of mine. I just noticed it from comparing the outfit with the top picture of aqua on the top of the forum site. ^_^;;
Edit: My recent post also might not have anything with the conversation happening right now. Sorry ^_^;; Just felt like I should have posted it. Lol.

Feeble Fate X

Maybe the turtle neck just stays around her neck (kind of like a halter top?) and the whole back is open (which would explain why there's no back to her shirt in that picture)
Just a thought. XD
But yeah. Aqua is officially the most kickass chick in all of the Kingdom Hearts games :3

Eradicated Chaos

I'm not sure lol. I just saw it and pointed it out. You can continue with it if you want.
But I do agree. Aqua is definitely the only hardcore chick of the whole Kingdom Hearts Series.

Box_ghost

Someone who actually watched the Birth by Sleep trailer at the SE event has drawn an example of Aqua's outfit.

20080803_438935.jpg

A more detailed version from someone off 2ch.

Now there shouldn't be much guessing who Ven is talking to in the screenshot with a shadow on the beach.

becausewerefriends.png

We're "friends", therefore I wanted to ask something. Erase me.

Right...there it is then...

So let me hear it everyone.

Who has been saying this for months?

Eradicated Chaos

Lol Wow, well we already know its Aqua. Is fighting each other about the little bump being a boob or a spike on a sleeve really needed? Lol.
Also, I do agree that Aqua is definitely the only hardcore chick of the whole Kingdom Hearts Series.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Right...there it is then...

So let me hear it everyone.

Who has been saying this for months?

*raises hand slowly*

For far too long, my friend.

@Zero Sora: Could I get your permission to use those sprites in avatars? They're very pretty. :3

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

Check it out.
aquaspritesra3.png

The one on the left is really cute!

*suddenly wants to cosplay aqua* XD

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Check it out.
aquaspritesra3.png

The sprite on the left looks like Anko Mitarashi with blue hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back