• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Someone who actually watched the Birth by Sleep trailer at the SE event has drawn an example of Aqua's outfit.

20080803_438935.jpg

A more detailed version from someone off 2ch.

Now there shouldn't be much guessing who Ven is talking to in the screenshot with a shadow on the beach.

becausewerefriends.png

We're "friends", therefore I wanted to ask something. Erase me.

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ahah, so now we already know the shadow is Aqua who was with Ven at Destiny Islands. Guess that settles the shadow at the beach part and for the person who drew the outfit after watching the BBS trailer, thanks! ^ ^ Her outfit kinda like Terra, but female version of it.

B@con

wow! yeah, the shadow lools like the drawn outfit. I think its Aqua. ... wait.. wasn't this the scene in which Ven said:" Please erase me"? so he say it to Aqua and not to Terra...

Rix

:)
Awards
Thanks again bittermeat :D I like the design of her outfit!

Macabre

Gold Member
That's a cool design.
Well,now we know who Ven is talking to.

Thanks Bittermeat.

Y

Yannis

This only confirms it.. Aqua is my favorite female character.. Ever.. Yeah.. I usually dont like female character.. Sometimes developers try to make a female too kickass and the feminism is gone.. Yes.. Aqua is same time manly and more important.. Same time feminic.. Yea..

rikus_dawn

at least we know for sure now so no more theories=D her outfit does resemble terra's

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Someone even said that she sounds manly! :/

Lol, true. But keep in mind it's manly by Japanese standards... I guess the best way to describe it would probably be husky or something to that gist. Not to say Japanese men don't have deep voices, but the range over there is different than Western standards.

Y

Yannis

Lol, true. But keep in mind it's manly by Japanese standards... I guess the best way to describe it would probably be husky or something to that gist. Not to say Japanese men don't have deep voices, but the range over there is different than Western standards.
Yeah, thats true. I got the image of silver-haired fairy from KHII.. The one with black wings and short hair..

She sounds manly by japanese

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah, thats true. I got the image of silver-haired fairy from KHII.. The one with black wings and short hair..

That's Paine.
So,is Paine's Japanese voice actress going to be the Japanese voice actress of Aqua?
Or does her voice just sound like Paine's but no one knows who her voice actress is?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
We don't know but people say Aqua's voice sounds like her so it could be possible. The japanese voice actress for Paine is Megumi Toyoguchi, I presume.

Y

Yannis

Sorry guys, but I just couldnt resist:

aquaft4.png

You know me.. Aqua<3 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back