• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Key

Ok I was re-watching the BBS Secret Movies and I noticed one thing. Although Riku was supposed to get Terra's Keyblade, he didn't and ended up getting Aqua's (or at least the one that she picked up at Sunset Horizons.) Is there a specific reason for this, or has it been explained already or not? I haven't been going online recently so I'm kind of void of new info.

EDIT: BTW, here's a link to show you what I mean: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 full extended trailer [High Quality]

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
That bit was only a concept video, who picks up whose keyblade doesn't mean anything/much.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That was just a concept video, the only thing that was canon in that video were these words:

"Memory of Xehanort"
"Chaser"
"Master of Keyblade"
"Keyblade War"
"Birth by Sleep"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ok I was re-watching the BBS Secret Movies and I noticed one thing. Although Riku was supposed to get Terra's Keyblade, he didn't and ended up getting Aqua's (or at least the one that she picked up at Sunset Horizons.) Is there a specific reason for this, or has it been explained already or not? I haven't been going online recently so I'm kind of void of new info.

EDIT: BTW, here's a link to show you what I mean: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 full extended trailer [High Quality]

Riku was not supposed to get Terra's keyblade, and nither did he get Aqua's. The video of them picking up the keyblades at Sunset Horizons is just concept. It means virtually nothing.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku was not supposed to get Terra's keyblade, and nither did he get Aqua's. The video of them picking up the keyblades at Sunset Horizons is just concept. It means virtually nothing.

I think he meant to say that Terra chose Riku to weild a keyblade. Them picking up those keyblades does have importance it was to show that TAV do have connection to the current main characters of the series, and not some random new characters that have nothing to do with the current characters of the series.

T

TheBiggestKHFan

Here's what I think about Terra. Do you remember what Roxas said to Sora after they battled in The World That Never Was in KH2? He said "Why did he pick you?". I think he meant that it was Terra who chose Sora to be the keyblade master and that's why he didn't choose Riku who was the keyblade master before Sora. What do you think???? :):thumbsup:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's there to show that the Wielders of the Past (TAV) have from similarities to relations to the Wielders of the present (being Sora, Riku and Mickey).
Nothing less, yet hardly anything more.
And if we wanna go technical, I think that at least based on the trailers, one could argue that Terra should've gotten the IKK while Aqua - the KK, as opposed to what happened in the Secret Ending, so it's not to be taken too seriously - least of all the first one.

keyhole

I knew it was a concept video i just thought it was supposed to show that there were wielders before Riku, Sora, and Mickey, etc. and there was some sort of connection between them

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Here's what I think about Terra. Do you remember what Roxas said to Sora after they battled in The World That Never Was in KH2? He said "Why did he pick you?". I think he meant that it was Terra who chose Sora to be the keyblade master and that's why he didn't choose Riku who was the keyblade master before Sora. What do you think???? :):thumbsup:

First off the statement was supposed to be "Why did it pick you" it was a typo, so no you're incorrect with that theory when Roxas said it he meant the keyblde. Second everyone keeps on repeating the same thing I already said, I think the they got it the first couple of time that the concept video was meant to show connection with the keyblade and the "past" and "present" keyblade weilders.

hiddenblade

Keyhole king mickey was around when TAV got their keyblades because you see him in the trailer which has nothing to do with who got what sorry Insomniac.And also how do we even know that Riku was susposed to get the keyblade we heard about it on the first game from Riku yes but who did he hear it from Malificent. And Terra could not promise who would get the keyblade because he would not have the power to do so even through some speculate he was ansem which we have no proof of this yet that I know of. And he couldent make sure it went to some one who would temperarly turn to darkness because the keyblade is not good or evil it just de3pends on who is weilding it because remember Leon or someone says it is said to have both saved worlds and wrought destruction on them. In short you cannot control who the keyblade chooses so Terra strong as he was could not choose who it would go to. And yes that was a typo it was ment to say why did IT choose u

RiyKyu!

Okay..The day Riku was supposed to recive the Kingdom key,heartless came to Destiny Islands.
Riku got engufled in darkness, so he couldnt get the Kingdom Key. So Sora got it insted. It is a PROVEN fact that the Kingdom Key was origanally meant for Riku.

Also the correct abbervetion is VAT not TAV(not that it really matters)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Keyhole king mickey was around when TAV got their keyblades because you see him in the trailer which has nothing to do with who got what sorry Insomniac.And also how do we even know that Riku was susposed to get the keyblade we heard about it on the first game from Riku yes but who did he hear it from Malificent. And Terra could not promise who would get the keyblade because he would not have the power to do so even through some speculate he was ansem which we have no proof of this yet that I know of. And he couldent make sure it went to some one who would temperarly turn to darkness because the keyblade is not good or evil it just de3pends on who is weilding it because remember Leon or someone says it is said to have both saved worlds and wrought destruction on them. In short you cannot control who the keyblade chooses so Terra strong as he was could not choose who it would go to. And yes that was a typo it was ment to say why did IT choose u

This is a quote from Another Report:
Nomaru: There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discretely somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it.

This is from an interview with Nomaru:
Interviewer: The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
Nomaru: It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

In other words you're wrong hiddenblade.

A

Audo

It's symbolic, and it doesn't mean nothing.

And people seem to have the knight mixed up.
Terra picks up the Kingdom Key.
Aqua picks up the IKK.
And Ven picks up the Way to Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back