• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well, since hes crossed into the void, I'll finish it for him:

They go on their mission, and discover that Pooh has killed everyone. Pooh then kills them.

EL FIN

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
WTF? Your still alive? and why did I just start to hear the start of "What I've Done" play through my head?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
That song tends to pop up when epic things happen.

Anyways, I'm working on the update. Should be up by the end of the weekend.

So by tomorrow? good. Now I have "Shadow of the Day" stuck in my head. must be my inner Linkin Park fanboy taking control again. Next thing you know I'll be able to perfectly air-guitar "No
More Sorrow".

Aalif

Website
chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
...Why do I feel like I just got tricked into a cliff hanger that will never end? Oh wait... It's sunday tomorrow, then I can throw a hissy fit over this. Still I'm glad that I didn't sit through the two month wait. (I would of died!)

Still I love this story and how you have it set up. <3 Poor naive Ven though... One day he'll learn. haha (Now off to read Terra.)

A

Azrael

Spam here.

Someone needs to get a mod to close this if there is more spamming.

By the way, the story is awesome

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I got loaded with homework over the weekend, but I didn't manage to finish the majority of the update.

If it's not up tonight, it will be up tomorrow. I promise, sorry for being so delayed.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
-Continued from last post-​

A few minutes had past, but it felt like hours to Aqua. The three had sat in complete silence, and remained in complete silence. No one said a word. No one coughed. No one sniffed. Complete silence, the equivalent on the ears as pitch black is to the eyes. Aqua had thought about saying something, but the quiet was almost peaceful. It was the calm before the storm, the storm being the mission they were to depart on in now less than half an hour. Suddenly, the door slid open in a blur. A dark brown haired man, or boy rather, shoved his head into sight.

"They want you in the dispatch room immediately," He informed, "A request has been passed for you to leave early."

The three looked at the boy, saying nothing. The boy coughed and scratched the back of his head. Terra nodded slightly, hardly enough to notice any movement at all. The boy smiled, withdrew his head, and walked off down the hall.

Aqua got up first, brushing off her pants and adjusting her sleeves. She took a glance at the room, wishing it goodbye. She knew they wouldn't see it for while, missions were never short, especially ones that required a three man team. If her's and Terra's suspicions were true, they wouldn't see their dorm for a long, long time. She felt thick tears form under her eyelids. Her hand snapped to her face, brushing them away, leaving no trace.

"Let's go." She choked. Terra and Ven nodded and stood up beside her.

The rest will be put up soon, this isn't all of the update, just the end of the chapter.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Chapter Five

They headed for the dispatch room with utmost urgency. The dispatch room, or 'DR' as some of the apprentices liked to call it, was a rather small room. It's walls were completely made of smooth metal, only making exceptions for small hooks that held up various armors around the room. There was a small metallic table in the center of the room, welded to the floor. The room was silent as the trio entered, seemingly intimidated by their arrival. Terra and Ven headed over to the hooks on the wall to retrieve their armor. Aqua followed close behind.

Each apprentice kept and maintained their own armor. They used magicks to control it's look, much like they controlled how their keyblades looked. These armors were much different than the training plates, as they were fully customized to their owners likings. Terra's armor matched his personality like none other. Different shades of brown covered the seemingly perfect metal, which delved in and out creating a perfect set. Whenever he was in his armor, Aqua noted how knightly he looked. She felt as if he could keep her safe from any and all outside forces. Ven's armor, Aqua thought, was almost energetic. Mustard colored plates populated the majority of the armor, accompanied by various lighter shades of gray. In contrast to Terra's armor, Ven's was more loose, providing opportunity for faster movement but decreased defense.

The three put on their armor section by section. Shoulder plates, gauntlets, chest plates. As Aqua placed on her dark blue gauntlets, she noticed something about her armor she hadn't before. It seemed to flicker in excitement and anticipation. Aqua wasn't surprised at this, as she had heard that armor evolved on it's own over time. The wielder and the armor were supposed to grow together, forming a bond that would go unbroken for years.

The trio placed their helmets on simoultaneously. They gave one last look to each other and nodded in conformation. They were to wait for their final briefing.

To be continued...

Awesome update, JH. It's been quite awhile since you have updated, but I am glad to see this story back up. I hope you update the Terra story soon also. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to your next update.

I don't know if I'll ever update Terra again. We'll see.

Aalif

Website
chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
It's good to see the update! I like how you keep the third person view but make it almost seem like first person. (Does that make sense?)

Anyways looking forward to the next update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back