• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua waiting for Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaXyne

I think that at the end of BBS everyone either dies or loses thier memory and thats why Aquas armour was there...
Because something made them lose their memory and here is some more proof. When Ansem The Wise found Xehanort he had no memory either. Also Ansem must have found him in Hallow Bastion because Ansem counldn't go through worlds yet.
And I think the Room of Awakening is in Hallow Bastion and Aqua was waiting for something. Also this might be right because VAT are teenagers so they still had lives ahead of them. Finally that Ven erased thing and connected to sora thing just adds to it because they could be waiting for eachother idk ur thoughts?

Oh and please dont flame me.

A

Azrael

I'm pretty sure they didn't 'die', but lose their memories.

State

Awards
I'm pretty sure they decided to play incognito when MX unleashed KH, pherhaps they knew that KH was something that MX couldn't control.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
TAV are somewhere. I dont believe that they are dead. As death isnt a big thing in KH.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
hah like they wouldnt show up in KH or KH2?
yeah there not dead alright lol.

Ven: I want you to erase me (Aqua)
Aqua: Alright but just this once...
(both stares at each other)
Ven: Find me later ok? *Wink*
Aqua: You Betcha! *Smiles*
*Magic Time*

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I hate how everyone suspects them to be dead :glare:

I in fact think they are still alive, well, at least Aqua anyway.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
i precisely think only me and this other dude has just said that....
doesnt really make a difference like 2 out of like what 6 people saying that?

Xinjust

If we can't say they're alive, then we certainly can't say they're dead.

It would make more sense that they're dead rather than alive. In fact, there are more clues and hints that lead to the conclusion that they are dead.

The main one being Nomura said "there are no other keybladers at the present time other than; Sora, Riku, Mickey, and ((Kairi)).

kylankool

i dont think any 1 dies because melifacint cant die because shes in kh1 and kh2 and Xehanort is xemnas's name before he becomes a nobody and ven looks like roxas so he probly has something to do with roxas and ya

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. I could see Aqua somehow still being alive. I think Terra is probably Xehanort because of their relations to rage (Rage is a main theme of Terra and the first thing Xenmas says he needs more of is Rage... "I need.. more Rage..") and appearence. Ok, the rage thing might not be important, but at least I'm not solely basing them being one in the same simply on Appearence.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This

Ansem the Wise
Countless nobodies.
The Organization
Auron
~

They just simply "are alive" somewhere. No, that's not possible.

They're dead. Get used to it

/thread.

Auron Died in a whole different series
Nobodies dont count, Their like power rangers' "puddies" nobody cares if they die
As for AtW........He might not be dead..He just.........blew.........up. yea he's dead but,
The organization. Well they didnt All die

khinsiderfan

ven is dead, simply by all the theories of him and sora somehow fusing, then hay, ven is dead. i also believe terra and aqua are still alive, but terra more then aqua.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
ven is dead, simply by all the theories of him and sora somehow fusing, then hay, ven is dead. i also believe terra and aqua are still alive, but terra more then aqua.

How could you say that based on Theories:confused:

khinsiderfan

well, i actually meant that assuming that those thoeries are true, which, they probably are. no other great explanation to why roxas looks the way he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back