• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua vs. Braig (Proud Mode Help)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticsfan

Having some trouble with this one, im level 27, proud mode, good solid commands, just need a strategy - any thoughts? by the way the commands are :

-Time Splicer
-Aeroga
-Firaga Burst
-Thundaga Shot
-Magnega
-Curaga

-Prism Rain

Gram

Banned
Awards
whenever i fight the final bosses (bacsically all KG bosses) i use a deck of 3 curagas, renwel block, and for aqua the shotlock you already have.

i aslo make sure to get damage syphon, leaf bracer, 2nd chance, once more abilities to.

THE GAME

I would level up at least another 10 levels. Also Time Splicer isnt good for this battle, and neither is Aeroga or Magnega i'm pretty sure. Add Fire and Thunder surges, and whatever other powerful offensive magic commands you can think of. I would also add another curaga, or even just put curas and get cure boost. Second Chance and Once More are needed, Heal Barrier would be good to have, Leaf Bracer, Defender, and Attack/magic Hastes. Whatever other abilities you think would be helpful too. Also you may want to put in ether, so you can refill the focus meter fast.

THE GAME

Well yeah, he can do it at level 27, but it would be a lot harder. I was level 36 and it was still pretty challenging.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no its not, he just needs some stratgy.
keep 3 cures to heal, equip the abilites we mentioned and guard and counter, reflecting braigs bullets back on him causes just as much (even more) damage then attacking him head on.

THE GAME

The thing I didn't like is that Time Splicer didn't make him stop, and when I used it he would usually hit me while I was in the middle of it. I guess it depends on when you use it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Basically all I did for this fight was dodge, shot lock, and attack.
I found Braig a lot easier than Xigbar in KH2... which is odd because of how easy KH2 was.

Llamapox

Just reflect all his attacks. It does more damage than normal attacks, and heals you with renewal barrier.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Just dodge, reflect his attacks, and use the shotlock. Also have at least two Curaga with you especially since you are going to fight another boss that even harder.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
He was a hard boss, but what I did was dodged his attacks and blocked him whenever he shot at me. I did have a Cura and Curaga on me I think.

BreakTheWalls

Basically all I did for this fight was dodge, shot lock, and attack.
I found Braig a lot easier than Xigbar in KH2... which is odd because of how easy KH2 was.

I found KH2 easy until the battle with Xigbar. Then I spent the next 2 days fighting that bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back