• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3L1L4H!

This might sound a little crazy but most people have been asuming that Aqua is Kairi's mother.
and other people have been saying that Aqua is too young.
I think that Aqua might be kairi's older sister.
it is a possibility. Aqua means water, Kairi means Beach, Namine means tide or something.
yeah... just a thought.

V

V.A.T.13

Thats what I said.

Btw, Kairi means seperation, beaver, and nautrial mile, and Kai means shell as in like a sea shell. Nami means wave methinks.

Thundering Wave

Well... I don't think so. As stated already, the main expecially, shouldn't and 99.8% of the time, will not have family relations. But, that .2% could be what you're expressing. But, I highly doubt it, and I bet many more do as well. So, sorry, but... no.

~Piece,
Thundering Wave

V

V.A.T.13

Well... I don't think so. As stated already, the main expecially, shouldn't and 99.8% of the time, will not have family relations. But, that .2% could be what you're expressing. But, I highly doubt it, and I bet many more do as well. So, sorry, but... no.

~Piece,
Thundering Wave
This was my argument most of the time, but I think Aqua and Kairi as siblings could work. Mainly because as we've seen in the scans, we will be visiting RG. Kairi should be 4 yrs old and walking around somewhere. Aqua looks a bit like Kairi, and we don't know much about either of them, or anything about Kairi's past. This is the time where we might find out about something about her, and like I said, Aqua looks a bit like her.

Riku is connected to Terra, but they look nothing alike.
Ven is connected to Sora, but indirectly and looks like Roxas who is Sora's nobody who Roxas himself is a mystery being of his own.

I just have a 10% feeling that to kill two birds with one stone, have some character development and focus on both girls at the same time by having them being related. Cause lets face it, Kairi and Aqua haven't done much yet, and need more screen time. D:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, family relations arn't usually used in KH, but y'knever know! I don't think Aqua is kairi's older sister, put Kairi's hair colour on Aqua's Hair and presto, they look quit alot.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I just have a 10% feeling that to kill two birds with one stone, have some character development and focus on both girls at the same time by having them being related. Cause lets face it, Kairi and Aqua haven't done much yet, and need more screen time. D:

True. Aqua did a hell of a lot more than Kairi, from the looks of it, though.

V

V.A.T.13

Yea. D:
The only way that Kairi can redeem herself in my eyes is if she's a bitch, evil, or just a spunky fighter type.

Xehanort: 17

what if kairi betrays sora and riku. n in real she is helpn Xehanort's heartless find kingdom hearts?
what do you think?

UrbanQuattrus

^^
I doubt it. That would undermine the plot of the previous games so thoroughly that I think even Nomura would be too put off to do it. If anyone's going to turn bad again, I think Riku, and I doubt that will happen, anyway.

I really doubt that Aqua is related to Kairi in any way. I think her relation to present-day characters, if any, is going to be as to someone who has a keyblade.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
True. Aqua did a hell of a lot more than Kairi, from the looks of it, though.

Mmhm. At least she's useful for something and does more than swing at shadows when wielding a keyblade. I agree though that Aqua does need more screentime. We haven't seen hardly ANYTHING about her yet. Quite the mystery. Just like Kairi.

And as for the whole Ven looking like Roxas, Nomura said he wanted to include Roxas more and I seriously can't wait to hear their connection. I haven't the slightest what it could be. o_O;

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
And as for the whole Ven looking like Roxas, Nomura said he wanted to include Roxas more and I seriously can't wait to hear their connection. I haven't the slightest what it could be. o_O;
I thought they(Ven and Roxas) were the same person just Roxas had used another name (which was Ven). Now I'm confused. :huh:

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought they we're the same person just Roxas had used another name (which was Ven) now I'm confused. :huh:

No. Ven is a completely separate person. Roxas didn't exist until Kh1. He IS Sora's nobody after all, so he couldn't have existed before that. But there is a reason he looks exactly like Roxas. We just don't know it yet and won't till BBS. =D

V

V.A.T.13

*grins big* :'D

Charlie K

Back in Business
Roxas and Ven look alike cuz they came from the same MOMMA!

But seriously, I wanna know too.Ven and Roxas..Umm..Sides the looks...Is..I dunno..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back