• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It'll be hard to guess on. Near impossible I imagine. Only cause we have nothing to go by other than he looks like Roxas. Nomura said he was connected to Sora somehow, but thats pretty obvious. We just don't know how. x.x;

Stars

リク
Roxas and Ven look alike cuz they came from the same MOMMA!

But seriously, I wanna know too.Ven and Roxas..Umm..Sides the looks...Is..I dunno..

I think Sora is connected to ven, maybe ven's heart is part of sora's heart.. and after sora lost his heart , roxas is create from both sora/ven heart..so roxas look like ven..
just a thought..XP

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i think Aqua could have once been MX's apprentice then quit and he got another one
i don't know but it's been around and maybe she likes Ven.
Reply back:thumbup:

Shuri

True. Aqua did a hell of a lot more than Kairi, from the looks of it, though.
Considering she was more or less incapacitated for the first 3/4ths of Kingdom Hearts, wasn't even aware of anything that happened in CoM, and got kidnapped in Kingdom Hearts II, you can't really blame Kairi for not doing much. Let's face it, the whole worlds have been out to get her.
However, even I can't forgive her for the:
"I'LL SAVE YOU SORA!"
-Jumps heorically off of a balcony-resembling structure unarmed and entirely defenseless-
-Is surrounded by Heartless-
"Um. Sh**?"
stunt.
And I have a feeling neither Kairi nor Riku will play much of a role in Coded, although I wouldn't mind playing as Kairi if there was another Rebirth/Reverse sort of story for that game. Unlikely, I know, but if there is I do not want to play as Riku again. I don't even like Riku (OMG BLASPHEMY?!).

I think Aqua being Kairi's sister would make sense, but I wouldn't be too happy about it. I would rather their relationship be more intricate and well-thought out. Plus...one has blue hair. o_O

V

V.A.T.13

OneWingHeartless: YOUR ICON! I HAS THAT DOUJINSHI! X3 :heart: Best KH doujin evar~!

Shuri: *le gasp* BLASPHOMY! DISHONOR UPON U!
But anywayz, Coded is supposed to explain what Riku and Mickey did so, ch'ya, he'll be in there. The only reason I want the game is because of that. X3
Though, I don't think you'll play as him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back