• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua RoD Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HallogenComplex

I had a quick question about Aqua's initial time in the RoD. When she is first shown at the end of the Final Episode, right before she is about to commit Darkside-suicide, she sees Terra's and Ven's keyblades, which destroy all of the Darksides and restore her hope. I can sort of believe that Ven's keyblade is there, but Terra is a different story. If Terra's armor/Lingering Will contains Terra's Ends of the Earth keyblade, then how could the starter version of this keyblade be in the RoD with Aqua? Were they actually there, or was this sequence a dark mushroom filled vision that Aqua was having? It's nothing big, but something that just made me wonder about the logic. Thanks to anyone that can clarify this for me!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
There are just some things that aren't meant to be over-thought. Rule of Symbolism. Just think of it like a very literal visual representation of what might be going through someone's mind: you're stuck alone in a terrible place, you're about to give up, then you remember the things that are worth living for. In Aqua's case, "remembering" was those Keyblades flying through and destroying all those Darksides.

Logic exists to be screwed by storytelling tropes.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It was probably a result of the connection charm Aqua placed on the Wayfinders. She's capable of borrowing their power, as we've seen when her Keyblade grew in the showdown against Vanitas and the X-Blade

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Keyblades man they're a tricky thing. Its implied they're sentient weapons that can carry a wielder's will so I guess they sensed something was off about Aqua and came to her rescue. I imagine the Wayfinders tie into it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back