• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua possibly evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
In KH2 FM, Xemnas called Aqua's armor "friend". Later, Xigbar told Zexion that he was listening to Xemnas talk in the Room of Sleep, and that he heard another voice. It's possible that it could've been Aqua's. I believe that Xemnas was seeking assistance from her to help him succeed in obtaining Kingdom Hearts, which was his evil plan. So obviously, Aqau helping him would possible make her evil too.
Discuss...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Not if Aqua was his friend before he became.

If Xehanort is Terra in some way then what Xemnas means is that Aqua was his friend when he was still Terra (And Terra is a good guy) so she would not be evil.

maybe terra was the one that turned evil, and after becoming xehanort, he just has memories of being friends with her..

Pratiko

Awards
First off, Xemnas wasn't evil. He was misunderstood, becoming the enemy of the warriors of the Light (sora and co.) when they found out Castle Oblivion. Xemnas' goals weren't "evil", he just thought it was unfair for nobodies to have no hearts and be unable to feel... Or something like that. So, Aqua wouldn't be evil, but all the contrary!
Also, what makes you think that that sweet adorable and serious face is evil at all?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
First off, Xemnas wasn't evil. He was misunderstood, becoming the enemy of the warriors of the Light (sora and co.) when they found out Castle Oblivion. Xemnas' goals weren't "evil", he just thought it was unfair for nobodies to have no hearts and be unable to feel... Or something like that. So, Aqua wouldn't be evil, but all the contrary!
Also, what makes you think that that sweet adorable and serious face is evil at all?

Actually, Xemnas himself was evil, since he pretty much was killing thousands and taking their hearts so that he could become a god of his own world, and not necessarilly just becoming whole.

Also we know nothing about Aqua, and that is exactly what leads many to believe she has something plot-twisting about her.

Awards

Xemnas didn't want a heart like the other members did. He wanted to use Kingdom Hearts to become most powerful and control the entire universe.

Awards
Not if Aqua was his friend before he became.

If Xehanort is Terra in some way then what Xemnas means is that Aqua was his friend when he was still Terra (And Terra is a good guy) so she would not be evil.

We don't know how "good" Terra is. It could be possible that everything Maleficent said to Aqua and Ven really is true. That he submits himself to the darkness in his heart to gain more power. That's exactly what Riku did, and look what happened to him!

Muse

you look atrocious
You know, Xemnas could have been sarcastic when he said 'friend'. :/

Or, if he's only been seeing fragmented parts of Terra's memories, he'd recognized Aqua's armor but not really know all that much about it. He'd just know that he used to be familiar with her in the past, and hence, called it 'friend'.

Doesn't mean Aqua's evil.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Whether Xemnas is evil or not is a pretty subjective matter (considering the concept of "evil" is subjective in itself), but that's not particularly relevant to the subject at hand.

We haven't really seen enough of Aqua to say with any sort of certainty she's evil. There's still a lot about that "conversation" and the Rooms of Sleep and Awakening we don't know about.

Lolita

Dear You
well, Square Enix likes to make twists to the plot in Kingdom Hearts to get people surprised to see their theories weren't true, so you never know, and we don't know that much about Aqua.
But like Araliya said, he could've been sarcastic. I don't think Aqua is evil, since she cares about Ven and Terra alot, so the chance of her being evil is probably quite small. but that's just me.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
aqua is like a mother to terra and ven...like its been said before aqua looks after them and worries about them alot and has a strong feeling for justice so i cant see her as a evil person

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In KH2 FM, Xemnas called Aqua's armor "friend". Later, Xigbar told Zexion that he was listening to Xemnas talk in the Room of Sleep, and that he heard another voice. It's possible that it could've been Aqua's. I believe that Xemnas was seeking assistance from her to help him succeed in obtaining Kingdom Hearts, which was his evil plan. So obviously, Aqau helping him would possible make her evil too.
Discuss...

Why is it so impossible for people to think that he's being sarcastic?
Will no one accept that plausibility?

Why is it so impossible for people to think that he's being sarcastic?
Will no one accept that plausibility?

i accept it. in fact, i kind of like this idea better.

if he was being sarcastic, then that makes me think that xehanort could be master xehanort possessing terra. a terranort of sorts.

eh?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Oh fucking hell, I know I can disable the sig features [but I like looking at some of them], but breaktheice, your siganture is too fucking large. Why do people slap in over-sized images or large gif signatures that just makes you nauseate. /unrelated, but someone will bound to tell me 'disable the sig' instead

On-Topic: I would like a twist like that, but I doubt Aqua being evil would happen, no matter how much of the potential is there. But it could either explain Xemnas referencing to her... or no matter how much he has change, he still has a connection to her. A bond... that's still there, but very faint.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Maybe the series is becoming a soap opera, and Xemnas and Aqua are secretly lovers.

In all honestly, I think it may have been sarcasm. I can't see Xemnas addressing ANYONE as a friend and actually mean it. This IS Xemnas we're talking about.

Oh fucking hell, I know I can disable the sig features [but I like looking at some of them], but breaktheice, your siganture is too fucking large. Why do people slap in over-sized images or large gif signatures that just makes you nauseate. /unrelated, but someone will bound to tell me 'disable the sig' instead

Agreed. x__x'

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
A female antagonist? In Disney?! Don't make me laugh, muahaha! *looks at Maleficent* Oh. Well, ya know even though it's hard to read sarcasm, I'm sure it exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back