• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua on Critical Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Terra and Ven’s story seem like a breeze on Critical Mode, but Aqua is like sort of stupid difficult. Her stats are crap compared to the other two and I’ve died many times. Anyone else had this problem?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Terra and Ven’s story seem like a breeze on Critical Mode, but Aqua is like sort of stupid difficult. Her stats are crap compared to the other two and I’ve died many times. Anyone else had this problem?

Terra has the advantage of hitting very hard and having the highest HP while Ventus is so agile and fast you can dodge almost everything and rack up damage with his quick attacks, but Aqua doesn't have either of that.

Since Aqua's strength is mainly magic you can make things easier by collecting magic commands early (like i.e. Command board) and do hit-and-run + magic spam with her.
Aqua's regular Keyblade attacks are crap and her defense against physical attacks is low so unless you're a master of her barrier you shouldn't go into melee battle with her.

With command meld you can also turn two crap magic commands into a better one and thus give Aqua early firepower, but in general it does require a little more work than the boys do on critical.

Once she's of high enough level though and has some advanced magic commands, Aqua will wreck everything except the secret bosses.

Tempo

Awards
adding to the above comment, Aqua's story is known for being wildly difficult right at the start, what with all the hareraisers and such you have to deal with right from the getgo. it's best to spend some time level grinding at the start to make things easier, especially grinding commands. use sliding dash/barrier surge to get the hard-to-reach Fission Firaga in a chest in the courtyard in Dwarf Woodlands when you reach that world.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Critical Mode Aqua was the first mode I played BBS on. It didn't start off that great. My poor girl Aqua could be killed so easily. I had to level grind in the opening area just to move on to the next room. Despite the opening I found most of her game levels to be alright. Her final boss fights didn't make me want to break my PSP like Terra and Ven's did. But grinding is your friend for Critical Mode Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back