• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua-More important than we think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

Ok, so we know that Terra and Ven have thier own little sayings...
When you think of terra, the first thing u hear is "I dont care about becoming master, I use this power for my friends!" and when u think of Ven u hear "Erase me."

Now to my point. Aqua has no quote, why? Is she more important than we think? Or does she not matter at all... Look at Vanitas, he hasnt really said anything, and he seems to be one of the most important characters in the game... Aqua could be important, but Nomura is trying to hide her importance... or she could have no importance at all. please discuss... and flaming alowed...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think Aqua's important to an extent. She could serve little importance through the majority of the game and then be very significant in the end. I mean I don't really know. Aqua seems to be important to Xemnas and the fact that Xigbar hears voices when Xemnas is alone with her armor, God knows what their doing in there, i mean is he really talking to Aqua? Hell for all i know he could be talking to Master Erauqs

jdgjordan

there was that hole argument if xion was her nb but that no where to the truth so now we have nothing to give us a hint as to what role she will play to kingdom hearts in a intervew they said every charater was a mistry to hold so that inculds aqua

Mister E

It is Aqua's armour that's seen in the chamber in KH2FM+, right? That would appear to indicate that she seems to have some relevance. What exactly that will be, I honestly don't know. I wouldn't bet on her being Xion though, Aqua has no relation to Sora that we know of yet.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
She has importance in the game...because from wat ive learned from the FF games, the girls are the ones that usually play a huge part, aside from the main character....but for now, no on knows wat will happen to Aqua or how important she really is...and i agree, not really many Aqua theories goin anround...Im always readin bout Ven, Terra, MX, Xigbar, and now Vanitas

so i congragulate u aweomeness96 for postin somethin bout a character that hasnt really been talked bout in theories for a while.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
She probably has SOME connection to Kairi, however indirect it may be.

I doubt it. It's been stated one of TAV aren't liked to SRK, so Aqua could easily be this one.

Honestly, the only one who should be connected to Kairi is Ven (and no, she didn't get his heart/memories/Keyblade, but for another reason I've mentioned numerous times)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Aqua is very important.

jc577777

I believe that Aqua could hold a great hidden power in the game. That power i don't know what, but it must be strong or special. Back in the cut scene were Ventus is asking to be erased there is a shadow on the sand. That shadow looks like Aqua. Now it is my personal opinion that if you are going to be ask to be erased by someone, the person you are asking must hold some kind of strong and special power. Maybe it could be a power that is similiar to Namine, or maybe she as a heart that is a pure heart of light like Kairi's (Hell Kairi's heart was so strong that it made Sora come back from being a heartless). For all we know she could be a guardian of Kairi that brings her to Destiny Island and gives her power to Kairi. Lol If you haven't guess from reading this I think Kairi and Aqua have a strong connection.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think aqua is more important then people think other wise she wouldnt have her own scenario XD

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I came to the conclusion that she will be a resulting victim of what ever happens to Terra or MX.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ima say terra kills her on accident.
something like that
its part disney...i dont think death will happen....

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
ima say terra kills her on accident.
something like that

its part disney...i dont think death will happen....

just because its disney, doesnt meen people cant die...they killed Barbosa, Scar,and if u count all the Org. members fadin away dyin...then theres all of them 2.

ya i think she may die, and thats wat just drives Terra over the edge into darkness.
...then somethins tellin me she wont, cuz wen Ven asks her to erase him, thats probably after the big battle in the wasteland happens(i know that the scene, their fight against MX and Vanitis, was non-canon but oh well)...IDK we'll find out when it comes out.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
you're right Marx15. and what PrimeTime said is also what i have in mind.

maybe Terra will accidentally kill Aqua ( if ever he bceomes Xehanort then his memories get passed on to Xemnas or some shit like that i dunno )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back