• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua/Kairi relations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Alright first off i would once again like to say that yeah, maybe someone has already said this, or maybe Nomura has already confirmed, or yeah, i probably should be looking it up instead of coming up with lame excuses. but life is just boring without Recklesness, ( i cant remember if that is a word or not).

OK, what if Aqua is Kairi's Mother, there, i said it.

I am now going to read up on some kingdom hearts facts so that next time i will know what i am talking about when i post a thread:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Auron

Missing an eye
I remember many many threads on this and they all became flame sties after the 2nd post, and I must say I can't blame them because I think the idea sounds relatively crazy myself

A

Audo

Family has no importance in Kingdom Hearts. Never will a character be related to another character in terms of plot twists or motivations or reasons. That's just how it works.

Not to mention Aqua and Kairi aren't connected anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back