• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua is riku and kairi's child?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
What are you talking about? Sora x Kairi IS canon. It doesn't matter if its stated or not. The fact is they were like... 2 seconds away from going at it on several occasions... except they're never alone together.

IT IS NOT CANON.

THere are HINTS for it, but it is NOT canon, as they are NOT together. There are plenty of hints towards Sora/Riku and Riku/Kairi too.

Fact is, there are NO canon pairings in KH.

Sora/Kairi could be seen as platonic too.

Riku cares about Kairi a lot. It could be seen as romantic. Seriously, no KH pairings are going to happen, so get over it.

~Mega

Zeph

imp of the perverse
IT IS NOT CANON.

THere are HINTS for it, but it is NOT canon, as they are NOT together. There are plenty of hints towards Sora/Riku and Riku/Kairi too.

Fact is, there are NO canon pairings in KH.

Sora/Kairi could be seen as platonic too.

Riku cares about Kairi a lot. It could be seen as romantic. Seriously, no KH pairings are going to happen, so get over it.

~Mega

No, Sora/Kairi are not "together" but you can so see the chemistry between them. And just what kind of hints are there towards Riku/Sora?! Riku is not gay!!And some KH pairings could too happen, they might not, but they could.

Awards
Nomura will never be that heartless or that stupid. If Kairi ends up with Riku, People will hear about it and future KH games will never leave the shelves.

EXCUSE ME?!

Have you ever thought that there ARE Riku/Kairi supporters? The pairing is NOT stupid. You may not like it, but it's not stupid.

What I said about Sora/Riku, which I don't support btw, is that fans can interpret that too. Basically, ANY KH pairing can work if IC.

Nomura isn't going to make Sora and Kairi get together, which is GOOD. That way nobody has to argue.

And frankly, I think that Sora/Kairi is too typical, and their "chemistry" isn't that great.

~Mega

V

V.A.T.13

No, Sora/Kairi are not "together" but you can so see the chemistry between them. And just what kind of hints are there towards Riku/Sora?! Riku is not gay!!And some KH pairings could too happen, they might not, but they could.
What kind of Riku/Sora hints? heheh, you asked for it.
-In the 2nd game, everything that Riku did was for Sora.
-2nd game, very very protective of Sora. Got his ass beat because of it.
-CoM, Riku was the only one who didnt forget Sora, and Sora never forgot him
- 1st game, He wanted Sora to go with him into the darkness, He said that kairi is coming with them but do you think he really meant that?
-The whole extra scenes of him and sora in the first final mix
-When Riku said "take care of her" he was saying that because he wanted Sora to be happy with her.
-Sora left Kairi at the end of the first game because he went to go look for Riku (and the king, but thats because donald and goofy wanted to)

Now you might be thinking "THATS BECAUSE THEY'RE BEST FRIENDZ?!1ONE"
Well, If Sora had done those same things for Kairi, or Kairi do the same for Sora, then you would probably say, "OMGZ THEY'RE SO IN LOVEZ!!1SHIFT"

You see where Im getting at? To Tell you the truth, there isnt much SorKai to work with in the game (cept they hug a few times, but so do riku and sora in the novels). Kairi is basically dead or on the island through out 80% of the series. ( Im NOT bashing, this is fact ) While Riku has grown up with Sora, his personality develops over time, we see his faults,his strengths, and his cocky attitude. We see practically nothing of Kairi cept shes pretty and is a princess of heart.( I want her outfit DX) I mean even Namine had more spunk to her. D:

Really, I see all 3 pairings are possible. SorKai is bound to happen but let us have our fun kay? D:

oh yea, about Riku being gay: Just because he likes one boy doesn't make him gay. XD

Awards
Kairi needs more character development, but she's not a bad character. She has a lot of potential, actually.

But really, Sora/Kairi isn't going to happen, along with any other pairings. Fact is, KH is all about SPECULATION. Nomura loves to let the fans fill in the blanks.

Honestly, I like three pairings: Repliku/Naminé, Riku/Kairi, and Zexion/Kairi...but that's about it. The fandom gives a lot of hate to fans of these pairs, and I think it's harsh as HECK.

~Mega

V

V.A.T.13

Yes I agree with Kairi needing more development. Theres a thread I created about that too. If she had more character, maybe ppl would like her more. I mean, she has a very pretty design and is fun to color.

And Im hoping SorKai isnt going to happen. In fact, Im hoping Sora becomes one with kingdom hearts at the end. You know, sacrifice himself and live on as Kingdom Hearts.

Me, I like a butt load of pairings. My friends and I have fun comming up with the weridest ones. ( like Cid x Pete ). Srsly, just thorwing names into a bag, and pulling em out, then laughing about it. XD But my Main OTPs are: RikuSora, KaiNami, SoraNami, WaytoDawnxKingdomKey ( we drew human forms. Dawn is a girl X3 ) and now recently, TerraxAqua. XD

Awards
Well, I'm pretty ok with a lot of pairings, but those three are the ones I actually SUPPORT.

I've lost almost all interest in Sora/Kairi because of the extreme bias about it, which is also what turns me off of KH yaoi; there are too many fangirls for it who HATE any female characters, write horrid fics for it, etc, for me to like it. x.x;

But really, I wish people wouldn't hate Riku/Kairi so much.

...Oh, and Sora sacrifice for the win.

~Mega

V

V.A.T.13

Riku/kairi is a good pairing methinks. Kairi's a princess of heart and Riku has the perfect persona for being her Knight. Or something like that. XD My friend and I thought up a story idea ( that we are never going to work on because we're lazy and have our other OTPs to ship on ) What would happen if Kairi never came to Destiny Island?
Then on the night of the storm, Riku would have gotten Kingdom key and went to hallow bastion and saved her from the darkness. Sora would end up with way to Dawn, and Kairi with inverese keyblade. I could imagine her being a spoiled brat thats all:

Kairi: YOU! BOY! Fetch me my keyblade there!
Sora: Okay! :'D *goes to get it*
Riku: *grabs Sora by the collar* No way, you get it yourself!
Kairi: You DARE disobey ME?!
Riku: You aint the boss of us! D<
*insert cliche'd fight here between riku and kairi then Riku on top of Kai.*
Kai:*blush* S-stupid! Get offa me!

ok Im gonna stop there,( crap, I might actually write more >>;; *opens MS word*) but I think something like that would be cute. Then Sora just off in the background like " lol whut? :'D"

.....CRAP. *is getting more into Riku/Kairi* LOOK WHAT YOU DID! XD NOW I HAVE TO GO WRITE MORE! AHHH! *runs away*

wait, what was this topic about again? o.o

Awards
It was about Aqua being Riku and Kairi's kid, but that's obviously not true, so people seem to have turned it into a "Let's bash Kairi/Riku!" topic. .-.

Also, I showed my friend this topic, and they say...

Listen, you guys, I think the point of the Destiny Three is that they're an inseparable bunch. They all care for each other equally. Their names? It's kind of not a coincidence. Isn't the sky as close to the sea as it is with the earth? Isn't the sea as close to the earth as the sky? Isn't the earth as close to the sea as the sky? You can look at it backwards and forwards and sideways and any way you want, you can research all the subtext you want too, but there is an undeniable fact that Sora, Kairi, and Riku are all good friends and deeply care for each other. Therefore, whether or not you think a certain pairing should be a bit more caring than usual, it is no excuse for you to go bashing the other options for not being 'canon.' If Riku didn't care at all for Kairi, he'd be as much a background character as Selphie or Wakka in KH1. The entire point of his journey in KH1 is to find Kairi. Isn't that what Sora was doing, too?
So, please, don't hate on the Destiny Three pairings. They all have equal opportunity

~Mega

Awards
I actually have had the "bye bye" idea for a few months, and it's totally a good one. >.>

I'm going to write a sad oneshot that's POST such an occasion just because it'd be sad.

But really, I still think that the KH fandom needs to stop being so biased with pairings and accept Kairi/Riku.

~Mega

V

V.A.T.13

lol I was gonna draw a short comic on sora dying...er....going away. PM when you finish yours! :'D

I

Inuyashigan

...wtf does that have to do with this?
damn btches looks like u guys ignored my post on the second page :(

V

V.A.T.13

No no, I saw, and I agreed. This topic was hijacked is all. ^^:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I'm not biased on Riku/Kairi pairing up. I think it'd be cute... if Sora weren't in the picture. Because Sora and Kairi do have feelings for each other (note the during-credits-scene on KH II when Sora goes into the secret place on Destiny Islands and sees that Kairi had drawn her giving a paopu fruit to Sora. ( in the first KH after-credits ending Kairi goes into the secret place and cries when she sees what Sora had drawn ( him giving a paopu fruit to her ). So they do have feelings for eachother. But I would support a Riku/Kairi relationship if it ever happened. And if Sora went "away" and Riku became the main character I would support that too. I also acknowledge your reasons for a Riku/Sora relationship, V.A.T.13, they are true. thumbsup

Awards
...wtf does that have to do with this?
damn btches looks like u guys ignored my post on the second page :(

It's been proven that Aqua isn't their kid, so yeah~ Why does it matter?

Anyway, I think that Kairi/Riku COULD still work with Sora in the picture. After all, perhaps Sora and Kairi could test the waters, and maybe it wouldn't work out? Do remember that Sora is very childish and loves EVERYONE, pretty much. He's all about friendship, and perhaps romance would be too much for him.

Riku seems like the type who would be able to have a much more serious and mature relationship, while Sora is a child at heart and always has been.

~Mega

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, it is confirmed that it was in the past but I heard few people think that Aqua is Riku's mother and Ven is Sora's father in which I have to disagree but after the interview saying Xigbar witness the three knights when he was one of Ansem The Wise's disciple, Braig so it means that the war takes place few years ago like 7 or 10 years before the sudden appearance of Xehanort at Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back