• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua is riku and kairi's child?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inuyashigan

too bad these are characters from the PAST and obviously cant be riku n kairis child, especially if xigbar witnessed them while he was still ansems disciple. u shud research some more.

and no, her hair is a true pure blue, while rikus is a light blue or silver kind.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
i dont really think that would be true, i mean...Aqua.....Riku and Kairi's child......o.o......XD (rolls on the floor laughing) haha poor Sora wasn't lucky

(straightens up) being serious, i don't think that's possible Aqua from the past, so unless Riku and Kairi use a time machine i don't think that's going to happen o_O

Zeph

imp of the perverse
WTF?! No way Aqua is Riku x Kairi's child. First of all Aqua is from the PAST, as so many others have stated. Second of all, Kairi is Sora's girl... I think it's possible Riku might have some feelings for Kairi ( KH I the whole paupu fruit thing ) and just because he doesn't have a girlfriend ( yet ) doesn't mean he's gay. Third, as more people have stated, Riku's hair is a light silvery bluish white and he's got greenish-blue eyes, not dark blue hair & eyes like Aqua.

Iiso

*points to his post on the last page, which people have obviously overlooked...* Come on people, I was joking around, but still... you never know?

And enough with the dreams, fangirls. Like PMF said... save it for the fiction. -_-

V

V.A.T.13

*pops up from the dumpster known as 4chan* Did some say gay Riku? Because I think I heard someone say gay Riku... >D

*cough* but anyway, Riku loving Sora? In my KH? ...its more likely than you think. although 'love' woundt be the word for it, if we're talking cannon here. More like....well, in a way Riku does love Sora. The same way You love your own friends, no? Riku and Sora just hold a very strong friendship together. Sora loves both Riku and Kairi, but he actually crushes on Kairi while Kairi actually likes him. Riku loves Kairi in a sisterly way methinks, but has more feelings more Sora since they've been together longer. Know what Im saying?

Its not "omg I wanna F*ck you" love, its "Hay I care for you, and worry about you, and hope you find someone your happy with" Kind of love.

But if anything, Riku is not gay, he's sora-sexual. XD ( im j/king, im j/king! *jumps back in dumpster* )

_venmaru_

Maybe, Riku and Kairi went back in time and had Aqua then went back to their own time! (/sarcasm) No, seriously that just doesn't make any sense. Plus, I don't think Aqua really looks like anyone from the past KH games. She has a more mature and somewhat motherly appearance about her. I seriously fail to see the resemblance between her and any of the other females from KH.

P.S. Where the hell did you get Riku with blue hair from?

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Just no. Ok?
Enough with this stupid children/brother crap.
I wish KHInsider was still smart like it was when it was called KingdomHearts2.net.
It was so much cooler.
THe people were smarter. xD
No.
No Kids. That's just ridiculous.

ifrit

aqua being riku and kairi's child?

that's wack

where do these people get these ideas?

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
thought i don't believe this a speck myself, but it would kinda kool yet odd if the parents were previous keyblade weilders. whether this would be aqua, ven, and terra with other spouses or just completely different ppl, keyblade weilders for parents would still be kool. (i wonder y riku and sora's parents never questioned where they were. i mean, yea, riku was considered lost in the storm so that's answered, but sora's parents? even though everyone forgot him b/c he lost his memories with others and vice versa while in castles oblivion, wouldn't they stop and question y there was so many pictures of some kid on their walls and/or throughout their house all the while??????? (off subject a bit....)

Iiso

Pictures and whatnot are also removed I think. Either he is gone from the pic entirely, or they just simply don't notice? Its pointless to question such things, for it is common in the anime/gaming universe for teenaged kids to vanish without their parents caring/knowing.

.:Mega:.

Awards

Sora x Kairi is not canon.

Sora x Riku is not canon.

NO KH PAIRINGS ARE CANON. And they never will be. =X Nomura likes to leave things open.

Fact is, I LOVE Riku x Kairi, but still, Aqua isn't their kid, and I know this because 1) the game is in the past, 2) she doesn't look much like 'em, and 3) Nomura isn't going to make a pairing happen.

So quit snarling about how Riku is gay for Sora, or how Sora's Kairi's knight in shining armor, because IN CANON, none of this is true~

'Sides, I like Zex/Kairi better. >.>

[/rant]

~Mega

Iiso

What are you talking about? Sora x Kairi IS canon. It doesn't matter if its stated or not. The fact is they were like... 2 seconds away from going at it on several occasions... except they're never alone together.

Whether you want to believe it or not, they are together. You can be in a relationship with someone you like without actually stating it. Its like a mutual thing... just look at them.

bladed asassin

yeah really.. sora was holding on to kiari really close and i don't think he was about to let goo until riku was about to leave and sora got side tracked..and who knows maybe if they were alone at the end of the game when sora gave kairi back to charm... somthing else might of happen.. (kissing scene lol)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i aint read the previous posts just the title and its ridiculous.
aqua is in the past. how the f**k can riku and kairi, btw they're not even together, hav aqua as their kid.

ShadowInside

Hmm.. WHAT THE F.. ? >_<

did i read well ?

If you said: "Sora and Kairi.." i would understand.. but riku & kairi ? Not at all.. btw, they're child. Could she get pregnant ? -_-

V

V.A.T.13

Whats wrong with liking RikuxKairi?! Personally, I perfer that over kairixsora....
But ppl are entieled to they're own OTPs! I mean, like :Mega: said, no pairing is cannon ( yet ).
They leave it open for both fans! Same with ff7, Cloud is with neither Tifa, nor Aries, yet he can be paired with either one of them. ( or sephy, or zack, or reno, etc. endless possiblites! )

Its called fanservice. Japan's youth isnt homophobic. Most japanese celebs today ( especially the males ) act all gay with each other because it sells. Why just have SorKai when you can have variety? It brings in the fangirls which = more money! Same with other video games and anime. Hell, some games like star ocean: till the end of time have multiple endings to where the main chara was paired up with each side chara at the end.

Personally again, I find it fun seeing all the diffrent pairings we can come up with. No matter how crack or crazy. Its fun!

As for aqua being riku's daughter, lol nah. But expect for new pairings like
AquaxVen
TerraxVen
AquaxTerra
TerraxBald guy
AquaxBald guy
etc.

Its ok to have whatever pairing you like, just dont put down other ppl's OTP. D: You'll make Nomura laugh at us. Im done. :'D

Riku191

dude what kinda dope are u smoking this would never happen oh wow blue hair who cares which brings me to my next point don't smoke crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back