• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-sama

One question bothers me since I played Birth by sleep years ago on the PSP and I still couldn't find an answer if there acturaly is one....

So maybe someone here can enlighten me.

Why is Aqua still in the Realm of Darkness?

Mickey and Riku where there after Kingdom Hearts 1 and they found a way back to the light. Why the hell can they find a way out so fast and Aqua is still stuck there since so many years.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It seems that people are incapable of leaving the RoD by themselves, unless they can summon dark portals. Aqua can't do the former so she has to wait for someone to go get her.

Ruran

Awards
it's funny that TAV can open portal's to travel to other world's but in the ROD she can't open one guess only dark portal's work in ROD

Because space is weird in KH. It defies all logic and I dare not try and comprehend it. I might go insane. :I

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
DIZ helped riku out and mickey followed him but aqua doesn't have anyone to help her true ansem the wise is with her but he lost his memory that's why he can't get out i guess

Yeah but then why was Ansem the Wise talking to Aqua at the end of BBS? She would've left with him but...I can guess of one thing. Probably it has to do with her suit.

Ruran

Awards
Yeah but then why was Ansem the Wise talking to Aqua at the end of BBS? She would've left with him but...I can guess of one thing. Probably it has to do with her suit.

Are you asking why Aqua is still stuck in the RoD when Ansem is there (sorry, a bit confused)?

He lost his memories and can't open portals anymore.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Because space is weird in KH. It defies all logic and I dare not try and comprehend it. I might go insane. :I
I dunno, it seems to have a certain sort of logic to it. Like, Heartless can spawn in both the RoL and the RoD, so the dark portals work in both, while Somebodies are only born in the RoL (and in between places), so likewise, light portals only work there.

The RoL is a bunch of tiny worlds that are surrounded by this big empty space on the outside, and it mostly keeps contained within itself (and in between places). The RoD is the opposite in all ways: It's is a single huge world with a lot of empty space inside it, that spills over into the RoL constantly.

Give in to the madness, Ruran. When you are out of your mind, the universe can move in. :p

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Are you asking why Aqua is still stuck in the RoD when Ansem is there (sorry, a bit confused)?

He lost his memories and can't open portals anymore.

Yeah, you read it well.

Alright and let me get this straight. He later used Riku to help him get out of there then, right? That's where the whole process with Roxas got taken care of.

Ruran

Awards
Yeah, you read it well.

Alright and let me get this straight. He later used Riku to help him get out of there then, right? That's where the whole process with Roxas got taken care of.

The order of events goes something like this:

-Ansem's apprentices banish him.
-Ansem "befriends the darkness" and escapes back into the RoL.
-He wants to take revenge and later come into contact with Riku.
-Roxas is kidnapped by Riku and Ansem.
-Ansem tries to blow up Xemnas' fake Kingdom Hearts but ends up getting sent to the RoD.
-Trapped there with few memories, he meets Aqua.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The order of events goes something like this:

-Ansem's apprentices banish him.
-Ansem "befriends the darkness" and escapes back into the RoL.
-He wants to take revenge and later come into contact with Riku.
-Roxas is kidnapped by Riku and Ansem.
-Ansem tries to blow up Xemnas' fake Kingdom Hearts but ends up getting sent to the RoD.
-Trapped there with few memories, he meets Aqua.

Makes sense. Since Riku and Mickey were both in the Realm of Darkness and then he later succumbed to the Darkness within.

Alright, one more thing I'd to ask. That Data Ansem from DDD when he's speaking to Riku on Destiny Island or was that really him?

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Makes sense. Since Riku and Mickey were both in the Realm of Darkness and then he later succumbed to the Darkness within.

Alright, one more thing I'd to ask. That Data Ansem from DDD when he's speaking to Riku on Destiny Island or was that really him?
That was the data he put in Sora's heart while Sora was asleep

Ruran

Awards

Pretty sure that was just Data!Ansem that was left as a message by the real Ansem. Considering his state, I'm not even sure the real Ansem even remembers his own name, lol.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Pretty sure that was just Data!Ansem that was left as a message by the real Ansem. Considering his state, I'm not even sure the real Ansem even remembers his own name, lol.

Now I get it. So the same technology he used while DiZ and Axel were in that chamber pod where Sora was sleeping is some type of hologram communication data. Because what got me confused from that sequence, knowing it was a data form; he knew what was happening and was able to formally speak to Riku.

Whenever I read somebody saying he inserted data onto Sora while he was asleep. I get that but I thought to myself it'd be something like how Princess Leia recorded some information to R2D2 and just that.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Yup! Or at least; if he has any memories, they certainly won't be practical ones XD

As for needing help to escape, that seems to be true. Perhaps the RoD follows a sort've theme like 'loneliness' if you look at it that way.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Whenever I read somebody saying he inserted data onto Sora while he was asleep. I get that but I thought to myself it'd be something like how Princess Leia recorded some information to R2D2 and just that.

It is in a sense. The bottle Riku had when he left Sora's heart after talking to data!Diz was that data and in an older interview we know the data is needed alongside that Key to Return hearts.

KH follows Tron logic, the data can go into real world and vice versa.

it's funny that TAV can open portal's to travel to other world's but in the ROD she can't open one guess only dark portal's work in ROD
Ah but portals vary. TAV use ones called "Lanes Between". Dark corridors go anywhere between the realm of light, dark or any world between. However it should be noted it doesn't let you into the realm of Dreams. Xehanort could only get in cause he's a troll but other being reliant on the dark corridor can't which is why the dream realm lacks heartless or nobodies.

It seems that people are incapable of leaving the RoD by themselves, unless they can summon dark portals. Aqua can't do the former so she has to wait for someone to go get her.
This is the best explanation. To open dark corridors you gotta accept darkness in some way. Aqua would never do that due to her mindset and experiences in BBS.

Sorakh212

Awards
I'm pretty sure Nomura had plans to expand on that particular idea hence the Castle being shown in the realm of darkness in the secret ending I believe. Obviously things have changed since then but I'm fairly certain we'll find out more and better yet why when KH3 rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back