• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua in DARK MERIDIAN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel-less

Holy Schist this freaked me out when I saw it. If you look at the new trailer at the scene where Aqua sheds a tear, 6:53 is where I froze, your focus is on the tear but if you look at the background it's the Dark Meridian. As we all should know that's the "tip of a world" section Ansem, the Wise talked about. The boundary between the Darkness and the In-Between.

WTF is AQUA of all people do there? If this is true, do you think this is why we see Roxas meeting Xemnas in the beginning of KH2? Is this how Xemnas found Aqua's armor? Is this Aqua's fate? Of course this is all assuming that they are there. But with the Moon, Darkness background, and the similar reflection of the moon I'd highly state I'm right with the location.

Under here is theories:

Now all that remains is how Xemnas recalled his memories. Without a heart nobodies use thier memories for personality and such things like that. However, Xehanort was found recollecting no memories at all except for his name, if it is. When Xemnas was born and found the Dark Meridian, if Aqua's armor is there I'm thinking that that would spark his memories. We all see that Kairi's charm was a memory jolt for Sora. Even in life, if you see something you tend to remember it, thus triggering past memories with it. Once Sora remembered the charm is recollected the lost memories of Kairi, or when Namine changed them of her. I'm thinking that this is how Xemnas collects Aqua's armor and remembers this "friend". The issue is that can't find him.

Believe it? Hate it? Discuss but be respectful. :D

XkeybladerXX

It might be the Dark Meridian, but all you see is water. It might be Destiny Island at night or Neverland at night.

brentmaggot4

no cause look when ven was wrapped up in the blanket u dont see a moon
and on the video at top right u see a black thing looks like
a mountain thing from dark Meridian
soo it all goes to dark meridian

Marvel-less

Yeah. If you notice all the night scenes at DI the moon is never shown at the front where the beach scenes are. There's always the sun to the left but that's it. That's what made my have to say Dark Meridian.

Violetta

I once had a theory like this: That dark beach was a part of the Destiny Islands, thats how Kairi's letter got there.
So maybe Aqua went to DI and for some reason (to see Sora and remember Ven) ended up on the dark beach.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I can actually imagine this; it all makes sense considering how this is probably going to be the darkest KH games yet.

Dcasd1

that is definitely dark meredian its the only place with the moon in the middle of the ocean

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
actually, if u notice, som time in da new bbs trailer ther is a scene wer she iz lying on the ground and the very TIP of a keyblade (possibly vanitas') can b seen about to kill her. wat i think iz vanitas prob waz about 2 kill her but stopped and instead banished her to the dark meridean (realm of nothingness/darkness not sure wich)

diogo14

I think she cries because she gets killed by a friend? Idk... If she was there all this time wouldn't Sora and Riku see her? Maybe she was hidden.. maybe when those two got out, she run away too and got to meet the King again, that's why Mickey sends a letter to SRK? Just thinking here

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
actually, if u notice, som time in da new bbs trailer ther is a scene wer she iz lying on the ground and the very TIP of a keyblade (possibly vanitas') can b seen about to kill her. wat i think iz vanitas prob waz about 2 kill her but stopped and instead banished her to the dark meridean (realm of nothingness/darkness not sure wich)

ok i got the time: pause the trailer at 6:35 and it iz vanitas because he haz the boots on

diogo14

ok i got the time: pause the trailer at 6:35 and it iz vanitas because he haz the boots on

I know that.. I've seen that. No one is questioning that it is Vanitas there... But you don't see her getting stabbed. And it would be a huge spoiler if it was. Anything is possible.

Dcasd1

when vanitas is about to kill her is in that keyblade graveyard. mayve she got there by entering kingdom hearts thats how sora and riku got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back