• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua Hate Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
you all knew this was coming.
what i want to know is why the hell does everyone still like her???

i really wouldn't mind her all that much if it weren't for her godawful voice actress =__=#

4:11, 10:11, and 10:50 should make for good examples
http://www.youtube.com/v/En4Ad8LSt20">http://www.youtube.com/v/En4Ad8LSt20" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

SHE ALWAYS SOUNDS SO F**KING DEPRESSED!!!!!!!

then there's her better-than-you-because-i'm-a-master attitude (or it might just be blatant bitchiness, i haven't decided yet) i just CAN'T get over it! it makes playing through her storyline extremely painful, tbh. if i could compare her to anyone, it'd probably be Lightning from FFXIII..... i don't like her either.

but i didn't always hate her. in fact, i quite like her Japanese VA. SHE actually had emotions (and by that, i mean the correct emotions) in her voice. i loved Aqua up until i heard her English VA.... now i just can't stand her.
the only redeeming quality i can think of for her is her chest.

and i don't have any AHC pics for us b/c, quite frankly, i suck at editing
feel free to join, i'm accepting anyone as a member ^^

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
So the main reason you have this HC is because of Willa Holland? Shallow much? =/ If you don't like Willa, just watch her cutscenes in Japanese.

And no, I'm not joining.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Your reason is kinda petty

look at all the other hate clubs for style

Not joining.

Key

Exile
Awards
Whoa, this exists? Not surprised you have no members yet. :/

You know, a lot of the flaws you listed actually add to her character AND the plot, so... you kinda have no argument for that. And if you hate her VA that much, go watch her cutscenes in japanese like VT said. By the way, Aqua sounds depressed half the time because she kind of IS. I can cite examples from the game if necessary. :/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Ya know, I wouldn't consider this an Aqua HC, more like a Willa Holland as Aqua HC. The OP would actually have a chance of getting some members that way.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Err...you have any reasons to hate her besides the English VA? Like maybe stuff the CHARACTER has done?

Or go with Virgil's idea.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No offense, but you probably should've thought this through before jumping the gun and making a hate club for a character just because you don't like her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back