• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua ending theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i have theory based on the missing part of the ending with aqua where CO and eraqus's keyblade show up. im thinking this isnt where the final boss is (could be though) but perhaps LoD really does become CO; i never thought it would but it could be possible since perhaps aqua recieves eraqus keyblade there since his keyblade doesnt disappear when he dies in LoD

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
good theory! that maks a lot of sense though y wuldnt nomura show us that in the trailers but not the game?!?!?!

Travakh

Why would Aqua have Eraqus Keyblade if Terra himself said he possesses his Heart inside of him? facepalm

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
but she does have erauqs keyblade! its in the secret ending! i also just realized something! vens sleeping body was with aqua rite and now its in the CoW wich is in CO so maybe aqua was the one that placed his body there!

Kentsu13

i remember on a vid of the destruction of Lod some1 also mention it becoming CO it is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back