• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua could be the 14th member after all? Or maybe not...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
1)Nomura never said Aqua was a playable character

2)Aqua's armor is found with Organization 13.

3) The 14th member is female, and a new character.

put those together and....

Aqua might NOT be a playable character BECAUSE she's part of the Organization. She could be the 14th member after all.
But being in the organization means that you are a nobody. Does that mean Aqua lost her heart to darkness?
Or the three soldiers seen in the secret ending are all nobodies?

BUTTTTT

4)a 14th member means that that nobody was recruited into the organization AFTER roxas.
meaning something happened AFTER the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.

so I am very confused. Does anyone have any official news to clarify my confusion?
Or is it one of those things we all just gotta wait for?:confused:

P.S. Mysteriously in this conversation I had with a friend, somehow the 14th member might be Riku's nobody and is female because Riku is actually a female who has the hots for both Sora and Kairi. He also has a tail. Like Zidane....

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well seeing as how the new member comes in during 358/2 days, that means she can't have come in after the events of Kh2 if thats what you're saying. Especially since theres a scene of her in the Org. XIII meeting room and Xemnas saying something about member 14.

Sorikux

1. The 14th member stuff is BEFORE KH2, not after.

2. Riku never turned into a Heartless, he has no Nobody.

3. Aqua could be the 14th member, we've been speculating this for a while not, but we don't have enough info to continue this discussion.

Stars

リク
358/2 days is before KH2 not after, the only thing i think is possible is Aqua lost her heart during the event of BBS

Dark Sora 07

So, if Agua became a Nobody...then her name would be something like Xagua, or Gaxua (bleh, horrible name)...or what if she's just in disquise like King Mickey and Riku were when they tried to gather info about Org. XIII...we'll just have to wait and see.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
So, if Agua became a Nobody...then her name would be something like Xagua, or Gaxua (bleh, horrible name)...or what if she's just in disquise like King Mickey and Riku were when they tried to gather info about Org. XIII...we'll just have to wait and see.

Possible about the spy thing.... but..... its not agua its aQua like water...... thought you ought to know

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
1. well..the girl picture looked quite young
2. aqua is from the past and she looked like she was in her upper 20s?
3. theres a big time difference between BBS and 358/2 days
so yeah..i dont think it can be her, but thats jsut me

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It could even be a nobody of person we have not seen yet. And their nobody could have been combined with their heartless to become a whole person again.

And Wolfedawg that sig is amazing! I am a huge man vs. wild fan.

Dman2.0

well we dont know for sure if nobodies age i dont think they do so i dont think time matters

Dragoryu

XH looks older than Xehanort, but Xemnas doesn't look that much older. I think Heartless do age, but Nobodies don't. Still, the XIV Member looks smaller than Aqua.

Dark Sora 07

That's still confusing...anyway, WHO IS THE 14TH MEMBER!?!

Roxas: I know who!
Me: Really!?! THEN TELL US DAMMIT!! EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW!!!
Roxas: Okay then...the name
Me: ...Yes?
Roxas: ...of the 14th member...
Me...YES?
Roxas: ...is a girl's name!
Me: ...HOW DOES THAT HELP!?! WE ALREADY KNOW IT'S A GIRL!!!
Roxas: Oh, then that's all I could say, see ya! *dashes off*
Me: COME BACK HERE YOU SWINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back