• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
You're talking as if boobs not bouncing isn't more realistic than a gigantic key that appears and disappears. o_O

And like I mentioned before, people run up buildings and stuff. And Disney characters in real life is totally real. Donald Duck's my next door neighbor....:/

A

Azrael

And like I mentioned before, people run up buildings and stuff. And Disney characters in real life is totally real. Donald Duck's my next door neighbor....:/

or giant ass keys turning into space-cruising tricycles.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
there are no such thing as bras in the kingdom hearts universe

A

Azrael

This is a game in which people fight with giant table sized keys and travel through black ovals. Logic is literally non-existent.

D:

Unless the logic is pulled out of Nomura's old Japanese ass.

If it makes all you guys who are probably flapping right now, Namine's attire is technically a see through :D

*jumps and hides behind table*

A

Azrael

Ah yeah, and I remember this one time when I fell inside of a story book and played a bunch of mini games

or when imperfect clones that you thought was a girl can have a sex change operation by absorbing memories.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
And I believe you can see Selphie's in the original KH.

Really? Oh wait, yeah, I just remembered that you could. It's cool even though I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole (she's too damn weird, and also fictional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back