• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zezion

ok this is an off topic question but since aqua does not wear a bra why is it when shes fighting and such here breasts are not bouncing all over the place? its does not make sense logically and it throws off physics

crazzyBRY

if you go on a fancy dresscoded restuarant..you'll see alot of girls with backless dress..

and they wear bra's..

its a bra that doesn't have a strap..instead.. its those half soft coconuts ones.. i think xD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Wait a sec. I think the better question is "How do you KNOW she's not wearing a bra?!" XD Serious, she's got enough clothes covering her to hide the bra. Or it could be a mishap. XD

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Yous a bit creepy.

Maybe she is wearing those waterbras.
nahh there is sucha thing as strapless bras

Z

zezion

look at pictures of her from he backside clearly NO BRA! no strapless since this is in the past

A

Azrael

ok this is an off topic question but since aqua does not wear a bra why is it when shes fighting and such here breasts are not bouncing all over the place? its does not make sense logically and it throws off physics

She's wearing a bra mate. This is a phail topic.

αsiя

space coke
Rigo seems to like it

Does it really matter if her tits are flopping around

A

Azrael

Rigo seems to like it

Does it really matter if her tits are flopping around

Yeah physics don't apply to KH.

It's like asking why does Sora's hair remain dry after he's been lunged into the water at the end of KHII.

If her tits are flopping around, what's the problem? We finally have a kickass girl with huge tits that make Tifa jealous. Don't ruin it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
it looks like she's wearing a corset aka no need for a bra since corset holds up waay better then bra

question you should ask

HOW CAN SHE DO BACKFLIPS AND SHIT WITH A CORSET ON?! she should barely be able to breathe!

oh and there are strapless bras..and there's other kind where it's just in the front/cups[oh god lol] and yeah..

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Do you really think Nomura would program her breasts to fly around during combat in a Disney based game? I think not. It may not look like it, but I'm pretty sure she has a bra. And even if she doesn't, does it really matter?

Her breasts are way too juvenile to swing around wildly. Maybe in a few years.

Not talkin about 15 year old Kairi or Namine, Aqua is in plain sight, a full grown lady, or extremely close to it. If she was bouncing up and down, they would be moving

A

Azrael

it looks like she's wearing a corset aka no need for a bra since corset holds up waay better then bra

question you should ask

HOW CAN SHE DO BACKFLIPS AND SHIT WITH A CORSET ON?! she should barely be able to breathe!

oh and there are strapless bras..and there's other kind where it's just in the front/cups[oh god lol] and yeah..

Mind demonstrating since you know this? :D

Do you really think Nomura would program her breasts to fly around during combat in a Disney based game? I think not. It may not look like it, but I'm pretty sure she has a bra. And even if she doesn't, does it really matter?

Why doesn't he? Sounds like an awesome idea that pedo bear can approve.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
You think the laws of physics matter in KH? People are running up the side of buildings and shit for Christ's sake...lol

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd rather not get the Gainaxing.

And even if she didn't wear a bra, which she doesn't, if her previous "too sexy" back change said anything, her outfit, the darker part, resembles a corset (key word: resembles. I doubt it's a real one, but there are certain copies that work the same way, and allows you flexibility), and perhaps acts like one, and would be able to hold it in place.

Now, this topic would have made more sense if you posted it when they had that piece of shit string behind to hold the outfit together.

Her chest size is of the female average anyway: not too small or too big. Just balanced, and right. CGI, side views, and recent scans do not lie. The bonus is that the clothes she wears accentuates, outlines, and makes the shape of the breasts more obvious, but it's not any bigger, really.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Again, she's way too young to have flying chesticles bouncing all over the place.

Aqua%27s_lucky_charms.jpg

provingapointtoKINGDOMHEARSTII.png

Seem rather mature too me, but the black cup thing holds them up

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I wonder how much longer this goes before being closed. Anyways, if Square wanted to they could have put some jiggling in there (ex. Jessica DQ8), but its still a Disney game, so thats a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back