• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua being norted may not be what really happens. (Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
After watching the cutscene a bunch of times, and seeing what Nomura said about it in interviews, I realized something. Since he says that its up to us as the player to save her, I have a feeling that the cutscene where Aqua says "you're too late", only happens when you failed the mission. I have seen some games have these "fail" and "what if" cutscenes when you dont succeed and maybe KH3 will have things like this now. Instead of seeing the fainted Sora screen, we get this cutscene because we were literally too late. It might be a timed mission and everytime you fail you have to see that cutscene. However it isnt actually what happens in the story because it automatically takes you back until you beat it.

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
Never denieable nor affirmable at this point of time, of course, though if you're to exactly go down on Nomura's words, then there'd be another possibility to this that could and will come to take place, eventually - as in that the initial 'nortification'-process and subsequent scenario faced in the trailers is inevitable either way, but towards the climax you'll be given the choice of ultimately freeing one of 'norted' protagonists to help you in continued battle, Aqua being one of those choices you then could make to do so, eventually.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If they want to tease us with an evil Aqua scenario in the trailer, and then go "haha just kidding" in the real game, that's their prerogative. Not a decision I'd make, but this is SE. They liberally advertised Vanitas' one second cameo in DDD making it seem like he'd be more involved.

They should just shoot straight with this scenario. Give us the cool boss fight we're expecting and have her be the first person to be de-norted.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I personally don't think she will get denorted until the final battle. If it's any early than Xehanort once again has to find a replacement and I don't think he would do it twice.

mytomxxx

I personally don't think she will get denorted until the final battle. If it's any early than Xehanort once again has to find a replacement and I don't think he would do it twice.

If he find a replacement we could be introduced to new chars, wich i personally would like, there is no new char yet in kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back