• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua being neglected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiako

=/ I want to say Axel possibly could be the shadow, or atleast his somebody has something to do with Ven. Beucase I keep getting the nagging feeling that Axel's somebody has something to do or atleast knew Ven becuase they have such a close realtionships as nobodies. I do know Axel wanted to be around Roxas to because he made him feel like he had a heart, but to me I think maybe they may have something that brought them together to be friends in the first place.

I don't like pushing the idea though, for the sheer fact I have no evidence really. =/

khloser4life

it cant be axel because this is before he became a nobody. i think that it is aqua because of the aromr on the left hand. it's the most logical explination IMO.

Mimiako

Possibly, Aqua COULD have the power, like Namine, to manipulate memories?
This is only a really shaky theory but..
Namine can manipulate Sora's memories, I know becuase she came from him and stuff, but still, worth mentioning.
What if Aqua can manipulate Terra's memories, like Namine did Sora? And if Ven is infact talking to Aqua, she could make Terra forget about him.

I wasn't talking directly that it could be Axel, becuase he is a nobody. I was saying, which I guess I forgot to mention, is possibly it's Axel's SOMEBODY.

haraheidi

I really think the shadow is Terra.

The hips are explained in the fact that he is wearing those really wide bellbottom type pants.

The beach wind can be blowing back the spikes of hair on his head.

The thing that someone said looks like a saggy boob is the thing he is wearing around his middle.

Depenindg on where the sun is, the shadow can be very distorted. I know my shadow looks alot skinnier sometimes.

The only thing that is not really explained is that the arm that might possibly have armor on it looks alot like it has an actual sleeve. But that could be shadow distortion.

Athel

Machinist
nobody told me how to start a poll.

EDIT: i now know. continue ur discussion

Last edited:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Aqua deserves to be neglected.
She didn't get my sandwich.
So I punched her in the face and made her clean the tile.
:/
So now she doesn't want any pictures of her because she has a black eye.
AND WHEN SHE GOT MY SANDWICH
She forgot the mayonnaise.
She DESERVES to be neglected. >:[​

Jinsei

Yea maybe Aqua has some sort of really important role so they're keeping a low profile.

As for the screen shot there are a few things to keep in mind
1. No Organization XIII exists since there are no heartless to beget nobodies in the first place so if it is Aqua she's not in the cloak.
2. not Axel for the same reason.

I think that it might be someone we haven't seen before. A relative of Sora perhaps?

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
my goodness...such a fuss over a shadow. :huh:

my 2cents on the matter are that it's either D.S. (hey, he might be nice back then, we never know), someone we have yet to meet (maybe even the keyblade master?), or aqua, but terra was my first initial thought.

as for the original topic of this thread, i don't think terra's been shown enough because not as many people got in such a tiff about seeing her. we saw ven and freaked out because he looks like roxas, so naturally, people wanna know a lot about him. terra's eyes changed color and some got to fight him in kh2:fm+, so people want to know a lot about him. aqua's armor showed up in fm+, true, but, she hasn't really stepped into the light for fans just yet. i think s.e. is just playing off of what fans want right now and i know i want more ven and terra than i do aqua.

eh, but these are just my thoughts on the issue

darkheart709

Bronze Member
maybe it is a cloak, why exactly do Orginization XIII members wear those cloaks anyway

safire inthe sky

I was looking at the DS and thought of how much he resembles dark riku, and also of how much this shadow's hair looks just liike riku's hair(if he wasn't a kid at the time I would say it was him) but I now think that it is the DS, and that he is in some way related to riku in at least that the same kind of thing happened to him in becoming all dark like that, and being controlled by a xehanort. why else would they not show who was there and only show the shadow unless it was someone that we have not seen the face of yet. unless they were just trying to mess with us.

gosox333

Do you think they showed us this particular picture just so we would be confused. Cause thats what it looks like. (oh, and I definitly think thats an orginization coat.)

Cyypher100

it is NOT a boob for goodness sake. go onto photoshop take your straight like tool and draw a bright light from where the right sleeve meets the left..its an angled shadow distortion caused by the setting sun to the left of the characters!!!

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
It can't be Terra, the shadow has a female figure, and I doubt they're Organization sleeves. It's more like Armwear, lilke Terra has. Like someone said ealier, the arm gets skinnier from the bottom of the arm, up, and there's something pointing outwards on the arm. It is creepy how the figure's hair looks similar to Riku. But what I want to know is, how and why is Ven even on Destiny Islands? I thought his home was Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back