• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and the tree

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimeTime

so in the new BBS trailer , in the beginning she says "there is a world somewhere out there that has a tree with star shaped fruit" im pretty sure shes talkin about Destiny Islands......so she has heard or SRK's world.

any thoughts??

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, there's little doubt on that. Especially since some of the more strange scenes we see of the trio show them there. Terra watching Sora and Riku play and Ven asking Aqua to erase him. It seems to take place on the shore where Kairi, in KH2, looks out to the island. So, they know of the place, and I guess it's normal for them to visit there at some point.

PrimeTime

i think aqua has gotten a paopu fruit or however you spell it and obviously she already made the charms, but why would she say "someworld out there" maybe she doesnt know the name of it. lol

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, maybe they don't. From what i can tell, everyone has basically nicknamed the worlds they've visited in the KH series. Atlantica isn't the entire world, it's just a part of it. So, since they don't know what it's really called, they probably nick-name it by their impressions.

I thought it was sweet when she gave em' those charms. :3 Who knows how often they do interworld travel.

valorxx

so in the new BBS trailer , in the beginning she says "there is a world somewhere out there that has a tree with star shaped fruit" im pretty sure shes talkin about Destiny Islands......so she has heard or SRK's world.

any thoughts??

or it would be a man eating tree that will destroy everything good in this universe

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
There is a world somewhere out there that has a tree with star-shaped fruit, they say that those fruits are a promise to keep people connected.
Sounds to me like she hasn't been to the island yet, but has heard about it. She is the studious one, she might have read about it in a book.
And they also say that if you have a good luck charm made from the skin of those fruits, no matter how far apart you are you’ll always come back together someday.
Well that's new

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
riku said in KH1 that if you share a paopu fruit with some1 your destiny's become intertwined
I know, but Aqua also said...
And they also say that if you have a good luck charm made from the skin of those fruits, no matter how far apart you are you’ll always come back together someday.
It never said anything about making a good luck charm from the skin would bring people together again, in KH1.

Thats a new part of the legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back