• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Hi guys! So we all know that Aqua is the only one that can solve the castle's enigma. I have a few questions However. Does she see the Land of Departure as CO or as LOD itself? Moreover, since the organizarion already checked all the "visible" rooms, its highly probable that ven's chamber is hidden among walls. So... Will we see aqua walking through walls?

VenTer

Awards
Re: Aqua and Castle oblivion.

Hi guys! So we all know that Aqua is the only one that can solve the castle's enigma. I have a few questions However. Does she see the Land of Departure as CO or as LOD itself? Moreover, since the organizarion already checked all the "visible" rooms, its highly probable that ven's chamber is hidden among walls. So... Will we see aqua walking through walls?
Aqua, is in the realm of darkness right? It could be a possiblity when she is finally out from the Realm of darkness. She could start looking for the chamber of waking to where Ventus is still sleeping and walking through the halls of Castle Oblivion.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

To answer your first question, I'm pretty sure she sees CO as CO. The whole place was reconstructed and there's no reason for her to still see it as LoD.

For the second, I always assumed that she didn't literally have to "navigate" through CO. From what I recall, she placed Ven in the CoA, transformed LoD, then stepped outside. I think it's more that CO "bends" to her will to an extent. The CoA is a special room that only Aqua can find and I reckon it shows up when ever and where ever Aqua feels like it. Or she can get to it through the front door by default.

Sorakh212

Awards

Yeah I'm pretty sure she sees LoD as CO now hence the Secret Episode in BBS. She even notes the change or you can tell based on the scenery alone. I don't think he's really all that hidden so much as it is that CO changes based on who or what's in it at the time. Obviously Aqua is the only one that can get to Ven and even based on the layout it doesn't seem all that complicated or at least to Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back