• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua a POH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiyKyu!

Ok i have a question.
If Aqua is a POH,then wounldnt she be needed to open the door that Sora opend in Kingdom Hearts?\
Or is it like a certian number of hearts to open it???

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ok i have a question.
If Aqua is a POH,then wounldnt she be needed to open the door that Sora opend in Kingdom Hearts?\
Or is it like a certian number of hearts to open it???
There are only seven. No more, no less.
And if Aqua was a PoH, that rank must've been stripped from her by her death or something, immediately followed by Alice's birth.
But I doubt they'll go down that road.

A

Audo

The source gives me 'windows' in which, when we enter such windows, i am allowed to divulge said information.
Obviously, the window refers to a date, and not an actual window.
In case some of you were actually thinking that.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The source gives me 'windows' in which, when we enter such windows, i am allowed to divulge said information.
Obviously, the window refers to a date, and not an actual window.
In case some of you were actually thinking that.

So basically you know all the answers to all the questions and secrets but, you don't put them in you're everything we know threads. If you know so much then you should rename it as Everything that everyone but me knows so far. It's hard to beleive that you have this info and you're just waiting for the right moments to distribute it in the threads. if this is true then why not make a thread and give us all the information.

A

Audo

So basically you know all the answers to all the questions and secrets but, you don't put them in you're everything we know threads. If you know so much then you should rename it as Everything that everyone but me knows so far. It's hard to beleive that you have this info and you're just waiting for the right moments to distribute it in the threads. if this is true then why not make a thread and give us all the information.
I never said I knew everything, that would be an erroneous claim.
And, if i were to make a thread and give you all of the information, that would be betraying the trust of my source, and after doing so, i would lose them as a source. And, I prefer to be in the know when it comes to the Kingdom Hearts series, as such, i very much hold my source in high regard.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think Terra and Ven would notice if Aqua is a PoH; especially since it seems they are looking for the PoH in BBS. Plus i think there r only supposed 2 be 7 PoH. Unless there used to be more than 7 and Terra and Ven already knew Aqua was a PoH.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I never said I knew everything, that would be an erroneous claim.
And, if i were to make a thread and give you all of the information, that would be betraying the trust of my source, and after doing so, i would lose them as a source. And, I prefer to be in the know when it comes to the Kingdom Hearts series, as such, i very much hold my source in high regard.

My opinion is you're lieing but, that's my opinion. So i'll drop it and wait for the games to release to see if you're "source" is right.

A

Audo

What use of it would it be for me to lie? Honestly. I'm one of the site managers of the Main Site. Why would I want to tarnish my good name by lying? o_O

A

Audo

They are interconnected.
It goes way back to when someone claimed she would need to be a PoH to give her plot significance.
And i said she didn't because her death would be the significance.
Bam.

Either way, she isn't a PoH.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
They are interconnected.
It goes way back to when someone claimed she would need to be a PoH to give her plot significance.
And i said she didn't because her death would be the significance.
Bam.

Either way, she isn't a PoH.

I remember how we got to this point and, why do you insist on restating your opinion. I agree that Aqua is not a princess of heart and, that her signifigance goes beyond her being the only female character that we know of in Birth by Sleep besides the princesses of heart. So do we all agree that Aqua is not a princess of heart?

A

Audo

It isn't a mere opinion when it is fact. ;)
And it isn't like you're not restating yours either.

And yes, I believe we can all agree Aqua is not a princess of heart.

Ven on the other hand...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It isn't a mere opinion when it is fact. ;)
And it isn't like you're not restating yours either.

And yes, I believe we can all agree Aqua is not a princess of heart.

Ven on the other hand...

Your speculation is not a fact.
I didn't mean to restate mine either.

I think Ven is a being with a heart of pure light but, it would seem odd that terra did not sense it in him like he did the other beings with a heart of pure light.

BirthByMom

Also they could keep alices age even with the time difference. They could do this by making the world's of the princesses of hearts exist outside of the laws of time so they do not age. Also maleficent would still be able to open the keyhole even if Aqua was a princess of heart because, I'm pretty sure that those 7 have been the princesses of heart forever.<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3513579", true); </SCRIPT>

Kairi was a child once :DD. Allthough if I recall, she's not native destiny islander? HMMM xD

Oh my god speculation is fun

drew32

What happends if a POH dies? Is another chosen?
Sorry I'm goin a whole new drection here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back