• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April V-Jump Monthly Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Scans of the April issue of V-Jump Monthly have surfaced, and you can see the scans below.

Unfortunately, not much of it seems new with the majority of scans and information having been shown in the recent Famitsu Scans. There is however brief snippets on Lexeaus and Larxene, as well as showing Axel's Limit Break in action.

Source: HeartStation

Update: Lexeaus and Larxene snippets translated:
No.5 Lexeaus
He boasts incredible strength from the ax he carries!

The guy with a rough face and big physique! His weapon is a huge “axesword”. Though his movements are slow, the damage from his blow is tremendous!

His figure brandishing the ax in an lively way is extremely promising!

No.12 Larxene
She uses the knives without mercy!

She is the beautiful woman in the Organization wearing a cold smile! In the fist of both hands she keeps 8 small knives prepared.

Larxene manipulates thunder and her movements are so fast it shows!

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
Thank you Audo! It looks pretty intresting actually, mainly the one with Tinker Bell. I'm a fan of the new Neverland.

Now we wait for a translated version.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Though it only shows small snippets of Axel's limit break, I think that from those few pictures we can assume that the limit breaks are going to be fairly impressive-looking.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Awesome!! It`s Always nice to see new scans!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love Lexaeus' and Larxene's poses. And Larxene's fighting screen is awesome looking.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Now that I'm revived, what is Larxene doing? Mid-air flips?

Nice bending, nonetheless o.o. Flexible.

slmcknett

of course she's flexible. with all those men in the organization she has to be. lol. at least she has xion to help her out now.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Thanks Audo!

Yay, more Neverland!

And Larxene, and Lexeaus. I can't wait for this game to come out!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd say is the two L's. I think were speaking of the character renders.

Speaking of that, I like Larxene's =3. I just want to know what she's doing because it seems like she's crouching, about to sit down in a nonexistent chair, or about to dance with her booty out.

of course she's flexible. with all those men in the organization she has to be. lol. at least she has xion to help her out now.

Yeah, but if I try to make a "C" shape backwards like that, there goes my spine and social life.

peachie

V-Jump said:
Roxas can fly!

I am sorry. But that is simply hilarious. I love these scans.

I still haven't gotten over the whole Axel flying around in Neverland thing. The idea of him flying does not compute. I think it's too funny for me to believe to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back