• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apprentice Xehanort and Terranort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

Is there any reason why Apprentice Xehanort lost the yellow eyes? His brown eyes are unique to him as it's not a feature of Master Xehanort or Terra.

286ee71e4ffa45404a3c05259a1b8d56-d4b0yw8.png

tumblr_ly7sgcX4sw1qlesrc.gif

I've noticed Xemnas doesn't have the yellow eyes either.

1331312725_Kingdom%20Hearts11.jpg

tumblr_n1ms55SjWD1r4a263o3_1280.jpg

Did they forget to add the yellow eyes to Apprentice Xehanort during the flashback scene in KH2 and kept it that way?

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
The apparent Amnesia which he may or may not have been faking caused the brown eyes. The brown eyes differentiates Terra-Xehanort from Apprentice Xehanort. We don't know if he faked the amnesia or if it was real for some time, but yeah that's why he has brown eyes.
Notably when he first wakes up in Ansem The Wise's arms at the end of BBS, he still has yellow eyes.

I think Xemnas and Ansem SoD have more of an orange hue to hint at Terra's presence as they are the nobody and heartless of a Xehanort possessed Terra.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
don't think so since everytime xehanort possess someone his eyes turn yellow and why would numora change from yellow to brown it doesn't make sense how it turns brown it's yellow
I'm not arguing with you over this:
Here is Xehanort when he was found by Ansem:
http://www.destinyislands.com/images/kh-series-explained/bbs-bbsfm/terra-xehanort.png
This is the last time Apprentice Xehanort is seen with yellow eyes, see-

brown
http://i.imgur.com/veDgGJN.png
brown
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/043/2/b/xehanort_sc_by_apprentice_xehanort-d34b158.jpg
brownbrownbrown

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
i don't think so since everytime xehanort possess someone his eyes turn yellow and why would numora change from yellow to brown it doesn't make sense how it turns brown it's yellow

EDIT: maybe we see it brown cause the screen of the blank points is dark in the hallway

Do you even read what people post on here? I know english is not your first language but people give you answers to your questions and you seem to deliberately overlook them. See my post as to why he has brown eyes, and yes, he does have brown eyes, it's not just the hallway in Blank Points. He had brown eyes in KH2 as well.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
in kingdom hearts 2 that's before they remake his face you know

EDIT: seriously it doesn't make sense if he his eyes really brown how come it changed than????????? is there reason i don't think there is reason maybe it's dark gold you know stronger color huh don't know how to say it

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com

where the f*ck do you pull this shit out of? the only face changing I can think of in this series is Ansem SoD's in DDD, and even then he still has the same color eyes. Regardless if they did change his face in KH2 it would make no difference because he definitely has brown eyes in both BBS and KH2.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Okay. Well, here, these are the models from Kingdom Hearts 2 AND Birth by Sleep. Ripped from the game, without lighting or shadow changing the color.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/XehanorttheApprenticerender.png
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8096/xehanort4.png

They're brown. We don't know why, they should be gold but they're not. This is a fact. This is why this topic's open, please stop derailing it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
His face being slightly longer isn't much of a change.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm going to step in and say, if you guys don't stop arguing this thread will be closed. :c The answer to the question was given already. If you disagree, take it up in either visitor messages or private messages with each other.

Or at least stop insulting and swearing at each other. There's no need for it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The question has been answered, I'm done here. Sorry for getting agitated Sugar Lips.

It's alright, Draxem. C: I know it is frustrating sometimes.

Xehanort-X-Blade said:
?????????????????? rude and wired at least you know they change there eyes

I know the both of you had heated words between the subject on the eyes. However, when someone such as myself steps in and tells you to stop with the insults, you should listen or apologize about it.

This thread is temporarily closed until Sign or Solo reopen it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back