• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apparently now you NEED to have it Pre-Ordered to get it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Tomorrow is Labor Day in the States. I'm a little confused, but I understand not everyone here is in the US.

denizenofevil

Tomorrow is a holiday but usually, only federal, state, and city workers are off from work. Most other stores are open. I'm guessing Gamestop would be open too.

pariah164

Eh, I suppose I could call and ask, but I don't want to get screwed out of my preorder; I'll just wait till I get the car back at 4:30/4:45 PM Tuesday.

Soxas

im most likely not gonna waste my time and go to gamestop.im probably gonna go to wal-mart or best buy.fuck gamestop always making something so inconvinent.makes me sick.

O

Oberon

Of course it depends on where you preordered from (which gamestop, etc).

My GS had about 30 or 35. Which isn't a whole lot I guess.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Have none of you figured out that GameStop's been doing this for years to get you to pre-order at their store in panic instead of waltzing into Best Buy or Wal-Mart on release day and picking up a copy off the shelf?

Sheep.
21ec84n.jpg

pariah164

I called GS; my game is indeed pre-ordered, and they only have 4 (!!!) strategy guides. One was set aside for me with my name on it.

NOTE: This GameStop used to be EB Games, which is why it operates better, in my opinion.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I hope I can get it a day early, since there's no school tommorow, I'm going to see if I can get it, then neglect my Army of Two until it call Child Services on its own, then my PS3 will meet it in a bar in twenty years, and do it, then throw up when they find out they're related. ......Wait what? Point is, I pre-ordered it, put all my money down, and if they have it tommorow, so will I. My Gamestop will have extra copies, I have friends taht like KH but if I say Birth by Sleep they get confused, and one of my friend got Days this past Spring, and rubbe dit in my face, hen I told them that the release was back in September and I already beat it. So, my Gamestop will ahve a few copies if yours won't. Psyche! I don't share my Gamestops with others, there always so empty.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gamestop tells that to customers to encourage them to preorder, it is how their business makes money. You will be able to walk into bestbuy/walmart/target/wherever on launch day and purchase your copy easily.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Well, I am not taking that chance. So I preordered today like 4 hours ago. The guy at gamestop was like "yeah, I have it back there in stcok. I could go get it and tease you"...I was thinking to myself "wtf is this guy saying. Do i look like I give a crap" I know the release is the 7th. I can wait like a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back