• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apparently now you NEED to have it Pre-Ordered to get it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukuro2Rounds

Well, I am not taking that chance. So I preordered today like 4 hours ago. The guy at gamestop was like "yeah, I have it back there in stcok. I could go get it and tease you"...I was thinking to myself "wtf is this guy saying. Do i look like I give a crap" I know the release is the 7th. I can wait like a normal person.
The employee was clearly just messing around. I went, the same thing happened to me for another game BlazBlue, and we just both laughed a bit.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Well, I am not taking that chance. So I preordered today like 4 hours ago. The guy at gamestop was like "yeah, I have it back there in stcok. I could go get it and tease you"...I was thinking to myself "wtf is this guy saying. Do i look like I give a crap" I know the release is the 7th. I can wait like a normal person.

It's called joking around xD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Tomorrow is Labor Day in the States. I'm a little confused, but I understand not everyone here is in the US.

Tomorrow is a federal holiday. Federal and government workers (including public schools) are out (which is why I still have class tomorrow - I go to a private uni). But stores like Walmart and Gamestop should still be open. Banks, public schools, and the post office are closed.

And why in the hell are people freaking out about Gamestop preorders? Go to Walmart or Target or any similar store on the release date and get the game. Gamestop isn't the only store that carries Birth By Sleep; the GS employee just said that because it's how GS makes money.

siegleeagle

My two local gamestops had their managers tell me that they will only a few copies that are not preordered because psp games dont sell, but I told them that it was the number one game selling at the time it is 2nd behind halo reach now and they told me that it was an unheard of series that sucks, not exact quote because what he really said was much ruder! Personally I think that gamestop doesn't even like to do research on game sales and therefore they fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back