• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apology

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

Hey everyone I just wanted to apologize I had just joined up not to long ago and I went on vacation and I forgot to close my laptop before I left so it never locked and I got back couple days ago and found out my brother has been on my account messing with stuff and because my password is saved to my computer he just logged in and tried to start drama with you guys. So I apologize to anyone who I pissed off and william the wise im sorry...I heard you had to take care but sorry guys and it won't happen again I just was waiting for the band on my account to get lifted. SO SORRY!!!!:embarassed:

I meant to say sorry to anyone who were in my threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
lolz he spam alot
but its cool ^^

S

Shadow Soldier

If I had a quarter for every time I heard that excuse D:

I'd have about 3 bucks.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
^Yeah. :/

Problem is, our staff gets that from time to time, and it's hard to try and distinguish every single situation. Better not get your hopes up.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Even assuming this is true, the consensus we have here is that we moderate accounts used by people, and not people using accounts. Your account is your responsibility, and even if other people use it to start shit and not you, well, tough luck.

That said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back