• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► apokalypse (original fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

Chapter 1. The night of the demon.

Cory was on his night patrol, rolling around the city of New York covered in darkness. The moon shined brightly form the sky and the streetlights were in their prime. He was slowly rolling around the street, gripping the steering wheel of the 1995 Crown Victoria. “It’s a chilly night out” – he thought to himself. Everything was quiet, not a soul in sight. The radio did not give out any emergencies, seemed like the crimes have stopped and the whole city went to sleep. “Wish all the nights were quiet as this, no shooting, no bank robbery, no mugging, no killing. Seems like no one is even alive.” – he thought to himself as he turned down another street. Autumn leaves were scattered around, it was a warm September night.
As he rolled by, the streetlights started to go out behind his car. Cory looked in his rearview mirror and saw nothing but darkness. “Strange, they worked fine a second ago.” He pulled over to the curb and got out of his car. Taking the out the flashlight he shined it around in the darkness. “Nothing unusual or suspicious.” – he thought. Then he heard a woman’s voice coming out of the dark alley, “Help! Please, anyone!” Cory rushed into the alley while upholstering his gun. “Who’s there?!” – he yelled. He shined the light into the alley but saw nothing. There were a few garbage boxes standing by the walls, a few wrappers lying on the ground. Then he saw another alley going to the left after the one he was standing in. “Help! Someone please!” – another yelp came from the other alley. Cory rushed into it, taking his gun off safety and lining it up with the flashlight. He ran into the smaller alley and aimed up. The alley was empty, nothing there at all. “What the heck?! I swear I just heard a women screaming for help.” Cory was completely lost. Then he felt a hot breath on the back of his neck that made his hair stand up. He turned around as quickly as he could, still aiming the gun up. “Nothing… did I imagine all of this?” – Cory questioned himself. “Must have been my imagi…” His thoughts were broken off by a slash across his back. His back really hot and he felt very dizzy. He fell on the ground letting go of his pistol and the flashlight. He felt blood spreading everywhere on his back. Then a strong arm grabbed his foot and dragged him into the darkness.

He woke up five minutes later, barely conscious sitting in the pool of his own blood that was leaking out of his back. Cory raised his head, “I’ve lost so much blood and I shouldn’t even be alive.” – he thought.
”You’re right, you shouldn’t be alive, it seems that I misjudged my strength, so I decided to bring you back” – a weird sounding voice came out of the darkness. The sound of it sent shills down Cory’s ripped up spine.
”You can read my mind? Wait, you did this to me?!” – he looked up higher and saw two dark yellow flames. The surface around them was pale white.
”Yes I was the one who gave you the cut on your back” – the voice sounded closer. Cory couldn’t see anything besides the dark yellow lights. Then he heard a sound “Vshving.” Like sword grinding against another sword.
”Pardon me, I only got these powers a week ago, I had no idea they were this strong. But since you had a lot of blood, I decided to bring you back, just so I can kill you again, this time much more painful.” The voice sounded much closer now, it was calm and collected, like reading a bedtime story even though it was talking about killing. The voice was strange, hushed and sounded very sinister.
”Wait, you’ve tried to kill me! You better back up, you’re under arrest by a NYPD officer. By the time I’m done putting charges on you in court…”
”I don’t think your realize, officer, you are not the one who is calling the shots. And by the time I am done with your body, they are going to have a hard time putting pieces of you together!” – the voice sounded evil, almost like the devil was speaking. Also, the voice was right next to Cory.

Cory got claws stuck into his shoulder and he screamed from then pain. His body got lifted up in the air with the claws still stuck into his shoulder, his shoulder bleeding severely. Another three claws went through his stomach and came out of his back. Cory couldn’t breathe; the air got knocked out of him. His stomach and shoulder were squirting blood. The claw jerked out of his stomach, Cory felt like his nerves got set on fire. “Hahaha, look what I found!” The figure was holding his kidney inside his claws; it was wet and still bleeding with the nerve ends coming out of the side. The figure squished it and it popped into a bunch of little pieces, some of them landing on Cory’s face. He was gasping for air and in the next second both of his lungs were cut through. “Here, let in some air! Mwahaha!” He felt air come into his lungs but the unnatural way. Blood was gushing everywhere. He felt the hot breath of the figure in his face and then long, slimy, disgusting tongue landed on his cheek. “I like the color of your eyes, I think I will take one!” The tongue went up to his eye, opened his eyelid and crawled behind his eyeball, and then a ripping noise rocked the air and the tongue ripped out the eyeball, leaving the nerves and the veins hanging out. The figure swallowed the eyeball. Cory never had felt any pain like this in his life, screaming in hellacious agony, he felt like he was in hell being tortured by the devil himself. “Why am I still alive?!?! I should be dead, I shouldn’t be alive, please let my soul go! I don’t want anymore of this pain!” – he was screaming in his mind. “No, I am not going to let you go!” The figure smiled a sadistic smile at him. Cory opened his only eye left and saw a skeleton skull with dark yellow flames for eyeballs staring at his mutilated body. “Only after you scream and you squirm, like a worm being dissected. Only after there is no more blood left in your veins for me to drink, only after I have cut your body up into little tiny pieces, then I will let you go, but for now fell the pain! Learn to enjoy the only thing that you will feel in the last minutes of your life.” With these words the claws enlarged and sliced half of his neck off. “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” – the laugh that sent chills down anyone’s spine and froze blood cold went off into the night.

i just wrote this on the side, should i continue this?
hate it? love it? tell me

Ruki

Its okay. There's still no such thing as an original fanfic, but otherwise its okay. Stereotypical but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back